prosnares.com Complaints & Reviews

prosnares.comAccepted money, did not deliver merchandise

Purchased a dozen snares on 12/31/2008 and tried to contact vendor after a month for order status. I kept getting a recorded message and emails were automatically answered with a reply saying they were very busy and to call the phone number (see above). Four months later, not snares and PayPal still has not been helpful either.

Let's make some noise:

File a complaint via the Minnesota Attorney General's Office by filling out the .PDF and faxing it.

and contact the Sheriff's Office
Phone:
Toll Free: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

• Wh
      Where's My Order Jun 03, 2016

This GUY supposedly is way too busy with orders that he sends an automated message stating that!! I ordered 1 dozen coyote snares in March 2009 and as of today, [protected], I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER!!! My MONEY was taken out of my Paypal account IMMEDIATELY, BUT NO PRODUCT RECEIVED!!!

At this point all I want is MY MONEY BACK!

Buyers beware of this SCAM ARTIST!

prosnares.com — stole my money

I orderd rabbit snares and paid for them via credit card and never rec'd the snares. I emailed and...

Cass Lake