Progene Complaints & Reviews

ProgeneSTOLD MONEY FROM MY DEBIT CARD

They will "automatic bill" your credit or debit card $99.90 without your permission. I did get the free trial, but 14 days later they billed my card without my permission and I never recieved anything else from them. I dont want anything else from them. I still have the "FREE TRIAL" sitting right here next to my computer UNOPENED. I called the customer NO-service number [protected]), and they told me that is was non-refundable. WHAT!! WHAT DID I BUY ? Ya see, the problems here are that the unauthorized charge to my debit card put me in overdraft. I dont use cash so this has cost me 11 overdraft charges at $34 dollars each. I called my bank and they may or may not refund my overdraft fees. Another problem/inconvenience is, my bank suggested I cancel my debit card and get a new one because this particular company will continue to charge you even after you cancel you account with them. Band together everyone that has been screwed by this company and lets make an example out of them JSHARK71 AT YAHOO DOT COM. Im serious. Lets do this. This company doesnt care if you order again or not because they already have you NON REFUNDABLE money. Think about it for a second. Hypathetically, if 10, 000 people order this product, thats a million bucks they stole from us. My guess is that alot more than that ordered this crap. I sure could use a million dollars. How about you? god bless.

Progenetrial offer scam

I ordered Progene from a TV ad. the girl told me it was 30 day trial and gave me the customer service number to call to cancel if I didn't want the product any more. I got sick from the product and was bedridden for 4 days and when I called to cancel, they told me I would have no further charges. 3 days later a shipment with 2 packages arrived and they told me when I called that the automatic shipping had to be cancelled within 14 days. They never mentioned that on the phone, they only told me it was a 30 day trial. Beware of the scam!

ProgeneCo. offers &free trial& for $9.95 and then bills your account for $99 before you get and try the product. It's a scam. Don' fall f

Saw ad on T.V. about progene and they were offering a "Free trial " for $995. I order it on May 6 and they told me it will take until june 7 for the auto shipping to take place if I didn't cancel. Today is May the 26 and still haven't received the product and they already charge me for it. In top of that they went ahead and took $99 from my account for a 2 month supply and I haven;t even try the product yet!!!

• Pe
    Peri P Oct 17, 2011

Progeneshipping rebate fraud

A TV infomercial advertised a product called "Progene" which is supposed to increase testosterone production in men (when I received the shipment, I realized that it is a dangerous concoction of supplements,
most of which are worthless, and included an excessive and dangerous amount of DHEA---50 mg). I had signed up for their one-month "free trial offer" and was told by Progene that I would automatically be shipped a monthly supply after the first month, which is "free" the first month, with a $9.95 shipping fee. I was told that if I cancelled the offer, that I could also receive a rebate for the shipping fee from "freeshipping.com" by dialing their number, [protected]. When I dialed that number I was told that I had to sign up on the Internet and get a membership in their service before I could then get a rebate, and that they are not connected in any way with Progene. These are obvious fraudulent lies as they are definitely connected to Progene since Progene is one of their customers. The gist of the scam is to charge shipping fees you don't owe, force you to sign up for a "membership" on "freeshipping.com", and obt ain personal information on you for other marketing scams, and pretend that you didn't cancel the offer or ask for the rebate as advertised, ad infinitum.

• Ra
    ray gutierrez Apr 25, 2016

I was blocked out of survey #3 on the day it was due now 159.00 is pending whwr didbrhe extra 10.00 come from? Everything was going good until I was blocked out of the site to do my survey.

Progenebad company & service

Progene products are a joke, they do nothing for labido or anything else. The free trial was worthless. When you cancel the membership, they shipped it anyway and when i refused delivery and sent it back, they charged my credit card and would not give me a refund, they said i didn't get prior authorization. $99.90 for nothing. My credit card company tried and said they coulndn't do anything because of Progenes policy. DON'T BUY PROGENE, YOU WILL GET SCREWED.

ProgeneNo refunds, no cancellaton

I contacted customer service on Jan 14th, 2011 to cancel an order that had not yet been shipped out and was told I can't cancel an unshipped order. What!! so I asked for a return authorization so I could return for a refund, I was told I could return the product, but no refunds. NO REFUNDS! I will never do business with a co that does not do refunds again. Furthermore, I was told that once I tried to cancel, I would never be allowed to order again. What kind of Co is this? I will have to dispute this with my credit card co. Warning! Progene does not work! and if you expect a refund, think again.

ProgeneCharge me for more after cancellation

I placed an order for samples and paid the costs for S&H. In their terms it says that I should cancel order within 15 days of the 30 day supply to run out. I called canceled the order going fowrward. Over a month later I receive another box of their product and saw they had charged my card for $99.90. I call to return the product and receive my refund and got shut down, based on they could not find my number in their call center for verification of the cancellation. I gave them several numbers that may have been used to cancel and since they cannot find the numbers, they told me there is no refund and to keep the product, which does not work at all!!! It is a true scam. Warning to ALLLLL!

• St
    starfighter Dec 15, 2011

After reading all the complaints of how progene does not work as advertised, my recommendation is to talk to a attorney to see what legal action can be taken against this company. So far you have false advertisement, illegal tampering of funds from accounts and poor customer service reps. Don't stand there and take their cramp, fight back. As soon as a lawyer informs them of pending lawsuit, I bet all those who had $99.90 taken from there accounts will get it back. They even falsely advertise this product on television. FCC should get involved!

• Ry
    Ryan C Jul 24, 2012

Is this a legitimate e business? I gave my credit card info and I was told that my product would be at my home in 24/48 hrs. It's been 3weeks and no product. Plus my credit is now exposed to this fraud. I'm letting my bank handle these guys...

• Jd
    jdiamond Sep 20, 2012

They tell you it is a 30 day free trial but in fine print it is only 14 day trial then you are billed 99.90 even though they say it takes 30 days to be effective and you can not get your money back it is just a scam if it takes 30 days to see if it works you should not be charged in 14 days.

• Do
    donttryit Oct 04, 2012

well same happen to me, i do try a free trial for this supplemental, and i call to cancel in less them 10 day cause was a 14 day free trial but they still charge me 99.90 with out my authorization, I called but they don't refund my money, here is a key how you can get your money back.
    first have information about all persons that you spoke trying to get your money back.
    second if you don't see a result ( no money back), next step, dispute this transaction with your bank or credit card,
    third if there is not any result call BBB, trust me they will help you to get your money back.

ProgeneNO REFUND ON TRIAL PACKAGES

My husband seen this trial offer and paid $4.95 shipping for a 10 day (20 pill) trial.He recieved his order on 9/22/2010. He called on 9/30/2010 to cancle order because he didn't see any effects of the medicine. Seem that the same day 9/30/2010 the order had been shipped and his bank had a pending transaction of $99.90 . He ask if he could decline the shipment to recieve his money back. He was told NO .
I then called company to ask if there was a mistake. I had read that there was a money back guaratee if product was not used or it was a risk free trial. I was told that it had been 15 days since he CALLED for the intiatl trial. Thats when it started. He had 15 days to respond to cancle. It had been 16 days. We had only had the product for 8 days.
They also told me that different terms where for the trial packages. Trial packages where not REFUNDABLE. It was not a straight out purchase. So we are out the $99.90. If we return or refuse the product we will have nothing because they will not reship back.
Seems that the company should work with the customer when there is error. If product is a trial . Then the trial should be from the time you recieve the product. We missed by one dAY

Progenedid not recieve

i had placed a order for Progene first on 5/13/10 the company sent me a sample of the product. IT DID NOTHING FOR ME.so when they sent me the next order i sent it back to them on 5/24/10 they had taken$ 99.90 and charged it to my credit card i had sent the order back to the company and ask for my re fund because of some time limit they told me i was to late to cancel the the order not only have they taken my money they never even send my order back to me. i would like to either have my money placed back to my credit card or at least get the order back. i have tried to call them and they keep saying everyone is busy some how i believe that. is their anything i can do legally? or at least have something re turned

• Anothertaken Nov 11, 2010

I have the little ^%* against the wall.. if all goes well, , I The $99.90 thats been pending on my account for days.. or I will have more instruction for us to get satisfaction...

Jonny

Progene — Unethical Company

Company offers a "free" trial then automaticly starts billing your credit card for $99.90 /month and never ships a product. Beware.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices