Private Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Private Consumermaple nut goodies

I along with many others will no longer be buying your Maple Nut Goodies. It saddens me that you changed the recipe. The frosting on the outside tastes waxy and artificial, and the insides is so hard you risk breaking a tooth! Have you ever heard of the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? I love all the candies that were around when I was a child and that they haven't changed a bit. You messed with perfection and sadly it was a HUGE mistake. Sorry Brachs, I have to put you in my past. What a shame you couldn't remain loyal like so many of your competitors out there. Sometimes updates can be fatal for a well loved product.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Private ConsumerManagement at Richfield, Utah store

I as a Consumer at the Richfield store, and I buy nearly all my "Needs" at this store, but that may change. At the present, this Store is having all the employees to take additional off to supposely help in the gross monetary Receipts over Employee time and as this is happening, the Store looks like "hell" because of no one their to keep it looking nice. I don't know if this Corparate or Local business, but I do know it is effecting us Consumers, I hear the same from all my friends, we are about to abort Wal-Mart and do our shopping otherwise.

For an example as of today. I was in the Nursery Dept. And some of the plants were suffering from the lack of care, I mentioned this to the Clerk, and I was told, there had not been anyone there to care for the plants for a couple of days. Anyone with any brains should know plants require daily care, or they will die, I was told that $1500 worth of plants were destroyed this morning. I may be dumb, but how in the Name of sanity can Management not be held accountable for these kind of things, it was not the Employees fault.

If they were working for me, thet would be looking for a new job.

Thank you for listening.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Sh
        Shannon Cordova Oct 22, 2018

The chocolate donuts that we got were melted together we got them from Fry's Food Store
        6710 W. Bethany Home Road
        Glendale, Arizona.

All the chocolate donuts were like that.
        So I chose the best one I saw. I bought them on June 30th 2017 at 6:54 a.m.

The best by date on the bag says July 24th 2017