Priority Direct Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Priority Direct Marketingbig fee for no service

I've read the many complaints about PDM International and wanted add my complaint as well. They promised to lower my interest rate and/or lower my debt and provide me with a budget that would help me get out of debt. The package was pretty but it didn't provide information that I didn't already know. I wanted them to do what they promised, lower my interest rate and if not, get a refund. I've been calling the number they provided but no answer. I'm so disgusted with these "wolves".

3 Responses
    • Ju
      Julie Cable Aug 29, 2010

This company promised to get my credit cards interest rates lowed or money back, this was Augest, 2009 my interest rates were never lowered.I tried their too free number in it is no longer inservice. I would like my money back it was $890.00
      Thank You!

• Ka
      Kae Bjorklund Sep 24, 2009

After I signed up for the service I changed my mind. I attempted for months to contact them. They are very difficult to reach and very rude when you do reach them. They refuse to refund my money even though they have done nothing for me.

• Ba
      bandanna Jul 21, 2009

I was promised a rate reduction on all my credit cards that would save me minimum of $2500.00 - I paid them $890.00 for the service. they never performed the service as promised and later promised me a refund. I have not received any refund after innumerable calls and almost 2 years.

Priority Direct MarketingFraudalent claims to lower credit card interest rates

This company preys on people's vulnerabily. The sales man was fast talking and before my father in law knew what he was doing, his credit card was charged $1390 for a member ship fee to become a member in this organization that would help to lower his interest rates. They then sent him a packet in the mail which asked for all of his credit card information .The disclaimer is that they can not guarantee anything. When we called the compnay they had my father in law on tape saying that he agreed to the amount, but you could tell by the tape that he did not know what he was doing. My father in law is a 90 year old man, who doesn't hear very well on the phone. When he tried to ask quetions the sales man talked over him and wouldn't even let him ask questions. My father in law now finds himself with a bigger credit card bill. Do not fall for this!

1 Response
        christine applings Jan 15, 2010

i agree they claim to lower my rates, with no out of pocket money. Soon as i get my cc statement, it minus 490.00. without permission, won't talk call back days later talking crazy, sending these pamplets. telling you to pay their way! ### you have to pay whats on your cc statement. I pay more now since dealing with this ###. talking every 90 days! Never! again! this fake company preys on seniors with fix incomes. they talk a good game over the phone to reel you in to get you cc number. then lie every 90 days! refusing to refund as promise. you talk to a different person every time with a different lie. trying to over talk you promising everything, but just want your personal information. this company such is so full of ###! THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSE FOR WHAT THEY ARE PULLING! PREDATORS!

Priority Direct MarketingWill not refund as promised

PDMI promised they could save me $2500. or more on my credit card debt by lowering my interest rates. They got one of my credit cards on the phone and immediately took out their fee of nearly $900 calling me and having me ok it. I was caught off guard and ok'ed it. Now that they cannot help me by lowering my interest rates, I asked for my refund and was told that they had helped me it would be all explained in a letter (which they could not tell me what it said). I told them that I did not need to be told to pay more on my credit cards, I only needed lower interest rates. The customer service representative would not even tell me the name of the owner. I did report them to the BBB in Washington and I am planning on calling the attorney general in Texas. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU!

1 Response
        • En
          Ene E. Nov 03, 2009

I have also been a victim of this fraudulent company and I don't know what to do at this point but sure am going to raise a storm...somehow. A whole big scam!!! $900 down the drain in this economy? No way. Any ideas let know please.

Ene
          [email protected]

Priority Direct MarketingRefund

I kept receive a call to lower my credit care (APR) annual percentage rate
        of 28.35% on Discover card at that time I had a balance of $1, 830.88 and about (3) other credit care with all together total about $4000.00 in credit card debt. Poriority Direct was in insist! insist! insist! they could save me lost of money and 100% sure they could lower my (APR) after promising they could save me $2, 100.00 would cut my credit in half, minus $590.00 which they charged on my credit card. I was saving $1, 510.00 they convince me that I was going to pay the (APR) anyway and look at the $590.00 as part of the (APR) that would be saving. Priority Direct could not lower my (APR) on any of my cards and I ask for my Refund back and they agreed, but they lied and for (3) three month I have trying to get my refund. The $590.00 was was posted to my WaMu acct. on Jan. 14, 2009. I have call so many, many, many, times and they just keep lying, telling me ( Josh manager) and Jason, Elizabeth, Mary and now I was told the manager Marian will call me back, I though it was done, I'll call you back, and never call, just the same thing over and over for the last few months. I hope it is something you can do to help, because I am out of options, what can I do? can someone help? these people need to be stop! Please Help.

2 Responses
            Johnr9375 Mar 18, 2010

absolutely not, I spoke to the customer service agents and eventually was able to recieve a cancellation letter via mail. Once I sent it in, it took about one month and the charge was eventually refunded to my credit card. They did go to great lengths to try and get my rates down, but per "their" guarantee they had to give the money back. Try again, I know they were busy and took a few times to get through but it might be worth the time.

• Ex
            exposing fraud Jun 24, 2009

There's nothing to be done. I was promised the same I too spoke with Manger's but it boils down to being a fradulent company taking poeple's money and putting you more into debt then helping you get out of it. They also have a NO CANCELLATION policy even though they have PROMISED to refund you your money if they can not lower your rates. Once you have signed the contract and sent it back, you have basically been taken.

Priority Direct Marketing — Fradulently charged to credit card

This company claims to be a debt consolidation company that will not effect your credit, but will negotiate...