Primetime Savings Complaints & Reviews

Primetime Savings — unsolicited charges on my card

I have received monthly unsolicited charges of $16.95 on my bank card starting January 2009 from a company...

Primetime Savings Unauthorized Debit Charges

This company is riduculous! They have been charging my debit card for $16.95 per month. I've called them each month to cancel and have been provided a cancel code. Of course, when you call them - they claim they can't hear you on the phone. I've called from 3 different phones, asked for each department and have gotten the same result... they claim they can't hear me. How convenient. I've had to resort to changing my debit card number to prevent them charging anymore.

Primetime Savings — A $16.95 charge put on my credit card

When I opened my credit card bill last Friday night I saw a $16.95 charge from Primetime made on October...