Premium White Complaints & Reviews

Premium White — Returned product...no refund

I was an idiot falling for the free trial of Dazzle Smile and Clean White. I didn't read the fine print...

Premium WhiteStolen money AND product

So I looked into the product, and decided to try the trial out. Surprised when I didn't recieve ANYTHING from them, and yet a charge shows up on my credit card. So I phone them up that day and explained the problem.
At this point after a bit of frustrating conversation I convince them to refund my money for a product I didn't recieve. This is when they tell me that the day before (how convenient), they sent out another shipment of it and will be charging me for that. I say NO! But it's already sent out they say, but don't worry, just send it back and we'll refund your money.

The day I recieve it, I go to the post office and send it along with a tracking number. They now have my product AND my money.

Now they tell me that they recieved it 5 days too late to fit into their policy. They told me that they allowed for a 4 day grace period of lateness, but just can't do a 5 day grace. Their policy (?!?) doesn't allow for that.

Then I'm told that not only will I not get a refund, but they won't give me my product back either!!!

Does this not classify as theft?? How can a company like this operate without getting shut down?!?

Premium Whitefraud sent product back have called company they stated 1-22-10 due to technical difficulties my refund did not go through

I made it clear that I did'nt want there first product they sent to me. It was sent back and I finally got my refund. After calling the first time and cancelling my order they proceeded to send and deduct my bank account 86.93 I continuously have wasted my time calling and the procuct was sent back. According to Diane the Premium White rep who refused to put me through to a supervisor on Jan 22 they credited my acct but because of technichal difficulties the credit did not go through. I asked for them to refund the acct and was told to contact my bank. This is fraud. I will continue to contact the company and I have filed a dispute at my bank. Watch out for this scam. I was only supposed to get a 2.95 sample from the beginning. I have now learned about paypal and think it is great. Technical Difficulties is not a proper reason for no refund. The customer is always right. The thing is I never wanted this product and have a 2 and 3 year old to care for.

Premium WhiteMultiple Unauthorized Charges!

I blindly signed up for a "Free Trial" of Premium White and Premium White Pro for the amazing price of shipping and handling. Combined shipping totalled only $3.95. As you can see from my credit card statements below the nightmare began on 11/21/2009. As of the date of this posting I have been charge $576.34. For one I'm upset over the amount and second if the product was so great why in the heck do you have to use so much of it in such a short period of time.

I admit to signing up for the free trial and take responsibity for this action. The deception comes from the single source for which I signed up with distributed my credit card information to muliple outlets or shell companies within Premium White which in turn starting billing me for items I did not request. Although I cancelled from the original site they continued to send product and bill me since they originated from a different source. I know it is confusing. Bottom line the company fraudently misrepresented it's offering and immediately starting billing me for a product I didn't even have time to try.

I had to call [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. That's five phone numbers and five entities sending and billing my credit card! All from a simple online "Free Trial" offer.
The cancellation process was gruesome and exhausting.

I have since cancelled my credit card and left with a $576.34 debt and a pile of disputes cases for each line item that was charged to my card. Totally disgusted!

I PRAY THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS TO GO THROUGH THIS. STAY COMPLETELY AWAY FROM PREMIUM WHITE AND SIMILAR TYPE SCAMS.

Transaction Date: November 21, 2009

Varimi, LLC Fl
Amirouche Larby (conspirator)
PH 4, 100 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach-Florida-33139

This individual hosts an internet scam whereby the ad says 'California Mom finds Dental Quality Whitening at a bargain' Allegedly you enter the sight, sign up for trial size product, enter 'bedazzled' as a promotional code and the free trial + s/h is $1.95. This charge appears automatically all though the product doesn't come for over 30 days (they claim a terms and notice agreement on the website notifies you of recurring monthly charges but it wasn't there when I was on sight) then $89.93 disappears out of your account monthly. I had to cancel my card completly to stop the charges... I can not even tell you how many hours and to what expense I went just to get the name of Amirouche Larby... This is the best scam ever and I really wish a hacker would send them a fancy trojan like the blue screeen of death, or maybe get into his banking accounts... Ah well,
if it sounds to good to be true, IT IS... Buyer beware...
Varimi is out of Florida, return and Fulfillment center is in Colorado, the big hits come from Ohio. I am still researching and will update as possible.

Varimi, LLC Fl

22100 E. 26th Ave., #100
Aurora, Co 80019

• At
    attwell35 Dec 21, 2009

It's great with all the advise but how can we stop these scams. People everywhere will always take up a free offer and it is these people we need to protect before the too become victims of the RIP-OFF companies. We need to pressure the web site hosts to vet more carefully the companies web sites to ensure the "terms and conditions" are in large print and clearly visible wit a warning, before a person gives any personal information.

• Ki
    kimberly St. Romain Dec 29, 2009

Did not receive product and was charged $48.00 on my debit card. I did order and receive "Cleanwhites" product and am trying to cancel all future shipments.

Premium White — Internet rip offs

I saw this complaintattached below within minutes of falling for this scam and started calling to cancelat...

Premium White — Premium White scam

Premium White is the new name of Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile Pro, White Smile, Healthlife, ElitePack, Pristine...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices