ADVERTISIMENT

Premier Holiday Travel Complaints & Reviews

Premier Holiday TravelUnfair

Premier Holiday sold me a vacation package for $6000.00. Premier later billed me for the first of a previously unmentioned annual maintenance fee of $500.00. If this was not paid, I could not use my benefits from this package. All ethical arguments with Premier failed.

Since I had originally bought this package with a friend, who eventually migrated leaving me to make the payments by myself, I pleaded with Premier about the financial burden, and they offered to change my package to a total of 500 hotel nights, with a considerably lower annual fee. I accepted.

To my great disappointment, the hotel nights for my $6000.00 did not turn out to be prepaid. On attempting to make use of my package, I realized that I still had to pay an exorbitant rate that Premier considered to be much lower than standard. Anyone can get these deals through the internet. I pleaded with Premier Holiday to terminate my contract. That was impossible even though my $6000.00 were paid in full. I asked them to sell my contract; they said I would have to do so myself and inform them. I paid a company to do so but then I saw all these complaints about Premier Holiday on the internet, and understood why I was not attracting any buyers.

Premier keeps sending me the bill for the annual fee. When I first tried to get out of this financial bondage by ignoring this unfair, unethical charge, a debt collection company in California called Monterey, kept calling and threatening to ruin my credit. I paid up. Ive paid annual fees three times for no service. I've already been sent the notice for 2009. It's bad enough that I've paid $6000.00 for nothing. I don't want to continue adding to this loss with annual fees for nothing. But I don't want my credit ruined either. This is so unfair!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Premier Holiday TravelFraud

Back in 2002, while on vacation in the Bahamas, me and my husband were approaced by so called representatives of Premier Holiday Travel and advised of all the perks and benefits they offered. At the time, we thought it was a good idea and signed up for it. We had to put a $2500 deposit down and make monthly payments of $180.00 a month through Monterrey Financial Services for a loan to help pay for the contract. Well, we paid it off and received notice in 2007 that we had to pay maintenance fees of $1140.00. We never received any information from the so called organization up until this notiication and since then, I have received statements of more maintenance fees tat need to be paid. Well, I refuse to give them anymore of my money for something that I have no knowledge of or have received no information from, not even a welcome packet. What do I need to do to cancel this or get it off of my credit report?

Comment Guidelines