Poster Pass Complaints & Reviews

Poster PassRIP OFF

March of 2008, I had ordered the posters.After charging me 79.00 for them. I was lucky enough to have my acct. cancelled. never got refunded. So out of the blue Poster pass decides to start charging my card they have on file which is through pay pal. I get a phone call from pay pal saying im overdrawn 150.00 from Poster pass . Needless to say I was shocked. I never ordered any posters. And today I got 3 posters. that im returning IMMEDIATLY. so beware after a year they can come at you again. like they did me

Comment Guidelines

1 Response

Poster Passripoff

I ordered four posters for $2.00 each on 10/04/09 using my debit card. On 10/05 my account was charged the $8.00. On 10/09 another charge for $39.80. On 10/13 my account was charged $79.00 and another $79.00 on the 16th. Since I check my account online every few days I caught the charges early and called to cancel it on the 10th, agin on the 13th and again on the 16th. Seems like every time I call to complain they charge my account again.
    I have sent complaints to the FTC, the Internet Fraud Complaint Center and the Attorney General of Illinois.
    Don't know about everyone else but I centainly can't afford to lose that much money.

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
      • Wh
        whitneya Dec 31, 2009

Good for you!! Contacting the Attorney General... more people should do this!! They stole $158.00 from me too. If a law suit arises, I bet there will be a LOT of names involved! This company also goes by the name ALLPOSTERS.COM...

• Wh
        Whits01 Nov 06, 2009

The same thing happened to me!
        When I bought the original 4 posters, and I didn't realize it was a "we'll keep sending you posters every week and charge you like crazy for them" deal. Within a week, I had 2 more outrageous charges. I have called many times. At one point, my calls were being ignored! I would call from my house and it would ring and ring and ring. When I called from my husband's cell phone, my call was answered right away. At first I was told there was no way to refund my money. I sent the posters back with a print-off from their webpage, stating that they offer 100% customer satisfaction. On July 28, I was told I would be fully refunded within 1-2 "billing cycles." As of November 3, I had not received a refund, so I called AGAIN. I was told that the credit card they had on file expired in July, so I gave them the correct expiration date and was told I could see my $ within 7-10 days.

samwas fleeced Oct 11, 2009

Folks -
        Don't waste your time with them. Call your state Attorney General's Office of Consumer Protection and have them inquire for you. Also, call your credit card company, bank or credit union and dispute the charge. Write down ALL conversations and details and keep receipts from UPS or the post office to demonstrate to your bank that you have returned the product. It took 4 months but I got my money back and a creatively written letter about how they took my complaint with the "utmost seriousness."

Also be aware of their other companies for coffee, teas and jewelry...

• Ca
        cards1997 Aug 03, 2009

I'm dealing with these ### as we speak, luckly my bank when I use my Debit card puts a pre-authorized hold on these transactions, so i was able to realize whats going on. I just got off the phone with the bank and have canceled my card so these crooks cant steal anymore of my money even before I can talk to them. So far they have debited my account for $8.00+$39.80+$39.80=$87.60 for 4 posters what a joke. Now I have to wait till 10am to call these people and cancel my account, but atleast I have the piece of mind that they wont be able to bleed my account any further and I will dispute the charges with my bank once they post. Wonder if anyone has ever tried to email this [email protected]? Although it is probably a fake email or doesn't except emails from outside people because this guys email would be blowing up. Hey Regor1234 im also from Florida, if you need anyone else from Florida to give the Gov Crist any more documintation don't hesitate than ask. These crooks need to be stopped and I will never ever buy anything else online from survey sites or publishers clearing house.

• Mn
        mnichols Jul 18, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I ordered under their promotional offer and within FIVE DAYS they had charged my credit card for four more "monthly" shipments. I called the customer service number less than a week after joining (when I noticed multiple charges) and was told they had shipped out four additionally shipments. I asked why they shipped so many so quickly instead of once a month and the rep said "well, once a month is just an estimate."

Five shipments total (including my introductory offer) in less than a week isn't even CLOSE to what they advertised. I'm angry and will refuse the shipments when they arrive. The rep said they wouldn't refund my money though...only issue a store credit.

I am contacting the the Consumer protection division of my state and the federal attorney general's office. I'm writing the BBB and I'm going to post everywhere I can (including my blog). I don't have over $120 for a few posters!!! I'm also disputing this with my credit card company.

Stay away from PosterPass.com. They have deceptive and shady business practices and are just out to rip you off.

• He
        Heabre Jul 13, 2009

The same thing happened to me and I've been dilligently working toward getting my money back all summer. They keep telling me that I'll have my money refunded within 30 days... within 7-10 days... within 7-10 days AGAIN... and I have yet to see it. RIP OFF!!!

• Je
        Jeff Berman Nov 13, 2008

Dear Linda,

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Poster Pass. If you need any further assistance, please call [protected] and a customer service representative would be happy to help you. For further clarification, please see our details and terms at https://www.posterpass.com/TC.php?brand=Posterpass&ver=3&freeShip=1&interest=5For5.

Sincerely,
        Jeff Berman
        Direct of Customer Service
        [email protected]

• Li
        Linda from Phoenix Sep 10, 2008

While on a killerfreebies.com website I noticed the offer from Poster Pass of 5 posters for $5 which i replied to on a one-time only basis. Now my bank account is being debited and I've received two shipments I never asked for. I'm a low-income person and cannot afford this type of scam. I just left 2 messages and if my account isn't credited pronto I'll be contacting the BBB and a TV station or two. What a ripoff -- Buyer beware!!

Poster Pass — Unauthorized shipments!

I keep getting posters that I did not order. I ordered 4 posters at a special rate of $2.00 each. I since...

Lantana