PORTFOLIO RC Complaints & Reviews

PORTFOLIO RCUn-Authorized Credit Inquiry

Who is Portfolio RC? They did a hard credit inquiry on me without my knowledge. I have seen where one lady had a malicious report that she did not pay her electric bill. Another lady had the same problem as I have. I tried to do a search on Ask and Google but this company does not show up. How are they getting away with these kinds of activities?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • N2
      n2phj007 Dec 09, 2010

Call the fcc on them and ftc. They pay for a account with the credit bureaus And thats how they get your info on you buy a address or ss# or phone #.

PORTFOLIO RC — False information on credit report

I recieved a letter stating that I had a 5 yr old electric bill that needed to be paid. 5 years ago I was a...