PopularGlasses.com Complaints & Reviews

PopularGlasses.comFraud

Do NOT buy from them. I purchased glasses from this website i got free shipping WOW cool. BUT...they send me a wrong pair of glasses and then i had to pay $10 for shipping that it was free before and ship back out of my own pocket..I asked to speak with the manager so the lady on the phone said i am the only person here but she connected me with the owner!! I explained what happened but he did not care and when i said i will tell my friends not to use your website He told me i don`t give a **** about you or your friend he said go FU<<<k your self and he hang up on me..I was SHOCKED.. SO i created a web site Popularglassesreport.com it`s up and running...I hope it will help you to NOT use them...

PopularGlasses.comAdvertised Glasses repeatedly on back order

I placed an order for pair of sunglasses that were listed as 'In Stock', I paid extra for "Express International Shipping (7-9days)" only to be told that I had to wait 2-4 weeks because the sunglasses were on Back Order from the manufacturer.
After the 4 weeks I was then given the same time frame of another 2-4weeks.
It has now been 9 weeks since my order was placed and still no product.

After endless emailing and constantly being told that they "apologize and value my business" have I finally had enough and have requested to cancel my order.
I have also mentioned that I expect to be refunded the same AU$ amount based on the exchange rate the company used when I purchased the item and not just the $US figure so that I won't lose money.

• Kr
    Krinte Jan 06, 2011

Definitely not what it appears to be. I purchased prescription glasses from this website. They arrives within a week as they say but the glasses were scratched and did not look new to me at all. My 2year old glasses looked newer!. From here, it was a nightmare trying to return the glasses and I am still waiting to reveive my glasses after a month! Beware!!!

PopularGlasses.comRefusal to refund & price match

Website advertises price match--sent email with requested information for $50 price match. Price match never refunded. Also, paid for and ordered cleaning kit--never received. Amount never refunded. Spoke to Jessica who said that Corey Knight, Supervisor, would refund. Repeated phone calls and emails. Promises to deliver. Never followed up. No refunds ever given.

• Fc
    FCC Jun 22, 2010

I have a thought, maybe popularsunglasses.com is related with eyeweartown.com, eyewearus.com and decormyeyes.com, the three websites are located in Brooklyn and they have the same sales policies. Can anyone know how to prove it?

• Je
    Jean Washburne May 20, 2011

We ordered glases in July 2010 and never received them...we called for a refund, I got the run around, and check was in the mail for two months...as I see it they have no intentions of refunding the money to me in any way shape or form...this has been a total nightmare and the customer service and/or all 4 department are handled by the same person and they switch this so called employee out every couple of months so they can give you the same run around so that you have to tell your story over and over... This time the girl 20year old (GAbby) a know it all answered the phone and when I got with the run around that she gave me...she told me I should have been more responsible and not let my kids use the credit card...I explained that my child was 21, and I was cleaning up a mess of hers, then she proceeded to tell me that her mommy doens't clean up her messes lady. I have never been spoken to by a company employee as rude and classless in my life, I will make sure with all my might that this company will no longer take money from others, I am conacting my attorney and will file a stressful law suit, so that company's don't take money from hard working people ... this is exactly what is wrong wiith todays world and youth of today, it is very sad

• So
    sontac Feb 27, 2012

please don't buy anything from popularglasses.com, i send my money from western union to them. They never sending my items. my orders was about $800.00 usd.

• So
    sontac Feb 27, 2012

please do not order anything form popularglasses.com. I send my money through western union and I never recieve my order form them. My order was about close to $800 usd. Do not order from popularglasses.com, I don't want anybody like my self got rif-off.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices