Police Department Complaints & Reviews

Police Departmentabout attitude

I have a lot of bad things to say about this guy his name is, mike chary, he works like a lawyer in the police department of gary, indiana that men has a terrible attitude, everybody seems to hate him, I dont know if he is crazy or what is his problem because he like's to misstreat and lie to everyone, he did it to me for no reason that's why I can tell, but really this guy should not be working with people, he dont know how to behave, you ask him a question and he screem at you for no reason, it looks like he came from a jungle, so I hope someone do somenthing.

Police Departmentbrutality to antiwar activist

2 Saturdays ago I was unjustly detained, as I had gone to break up a fight and I was handcuffed by a man in uniform on my way out of the building. 2 others probably innocent assaulted were detained along with me. Incompetent, as the people who had started the fighting were the utmost villains. In the PAPD station in the Port Authority bus terminal (midtown Manhattan, 8th-9th & 40th-42d), I was handcuffed to a bench so I could neither sit nor stand, which constitutes torture and is in violation of the Anti-Torture Act and the War Crimes Act (since the nation is at war) to say the least. In fact all the physical mistreatment I endured (see below) is in violation of those and many other laws. They moved to take me to the mental hospital in violation of the new UN Global Treaty in favor of person with disabilities (www.un.org/disabilities, I think), which mandates free and informed consent for medical treatment. It is impossible to talk me down on these things so no one should bother trying. Anyways things went from bad to worse when some lout in uniform slapped me. I screamed expounding this point to the scared-looking passersby. At least others present seemed offended. Yet they moved neither to stop nor to reprimand the scoundrel, which offends me and is probably illegal. Some lout in uniform rifled through my shoulder bag and threw it on the floor; they stole it, I have not seen it since and the trail is going nowhere fast. Theft is illegal, see. Intolerably they kept calling me hon and sweetheart. yuck, that is major sexual harassment. At some point they plastic-handcuffed me and it was the WORST!! I swear the pain was unendurable. I thought it would break my wrists, that is cruel and unusual, I had poisoning as a child and it affected my bones. It is illegal to physically violate persons with disabilities. In violation of the global treaty they packed my screaming self (the pain from the tight plastic handcuffs was unreal) to the hospital. Therefore I was held and transported in pain, which is a major violation. Fortunately the hospital was very nice and once I quoted the global treaty they let my screaming self go. Well from the stupid handcuffs half my hand is still numb and I have the worst welts. Well the PD stands to lose a mint of money over this one or at the very least they will learn the whiff of the bogeyman. And if the welts turn into scars then I, who am probably in my twenties, and, despite the child abuse, aspire to be a model, will get them to turn themselves in for a mug shot. I don't know who those fake cops were but I complain and what I demand is an immediate end to the stinking Iraq Genocide already. thank you.

Police DepartmentPolice verification certificate not yet cleared

Since 4 years I am working in nepal, as a registered indian Citizen from Indian Embassy. In the year of 2007, I have been apply for a passport from My home district (Madhubani, Bihar). The information, are reached to Police station, to verify about, Police Verification certificate for Passport. from Police Station my parents has got the information that, person must come to India then only we can verify it, But when I asked in Indian Embassy about this, they told that it is not necessary to go their, police itself will verify about you. It is going to be an year, but my police Verification is not yet reached to passport office hence I can Collect My Passport. They are also asking about Money of Rs. 3000. to provide the Police Verification certificate, I don't what should I do? Plz advise smb!

Police Departmentpolice leads brothels

4] Sri Umapathy IG Women Trafficking DGP Office Hyderabad

5] Sri YS Rajasekhar Reddy Hon’ble Chief Minister Secretariat Hyderabad

-------------------------------------------------------
Sir,

Nearly 200 girls including my minor daughter are trafficked by the brothels & brokers of Sundupalli village lead by Tirupathy police Mr Rajaiah are not at all traced out only due to bribery .

Mothers like me are deserted as living dead bodies because of corrupt police. Four months time is passed away since my daughter is kidnapped and sold out to Bombay red light areas whether alive or dead also not known yet. Do justice.

A Bharathy

#13-7-796-A TUDA Office Road Signature
Tirupathy
Mobile: [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices