PmIdentity.com Complaints & Reviews

PmIdentity.com — Unauthorized charges

Charging me for something I never ok'd when I got my FREE CREDIT REPORT. I never signed up for there identy protection.

PmIdentity.com — unautorized charges

they charged my check card 11 times in teh following date may 20 08 ( 3 times ) 1.00 dollar may 23 08 (2...

PmIdentity.comCharged my credit card 8 times

This company charged my credit card for 8 months for $19.95 - I did not catch it until this last statement. I never authorized this NEVER signed up for it and have no idea how they got my information. I had bought something online in March and shortly after this started from what I can tell. I DID NOT APPROVE IT nor did I ever get any information on it. I called them- and they have said they would credit my account and Discover has said give them 15 days to do that and if they don't Discover will step in. LESSON read your statement closely. I thought this was for another bill that I have on my debit card and did not realize what it was.

• Mp
    mpasillas Apr 29, 2009

I got my free yearly credit report at www.freecreditreport.com and I had 7 days to cancel it. I canceled after two days so that my visa card would not be charged $29.99. They emailed me my confirmation # of cancelation and said no problem. I just looked at my bank account and they charged my card $29.99 it shows up as PMI identity and I called but they are closed right now. They promised they
    were not going to charge me because I had a right to one free credit report a year. I am sooo mad right now. I' m calling them first thing the morning!!!

PmIdentity.comDon't use them

I went on the site and subscribed to the free trial. When the trial period was over, they started charging my $19.95 a month and I never used the service. Nor did they send me the information packet that they are supposed to send. Then when I called to inquire about the service, they had a hard time finding my account information. I told them to cancel the service and I am waiting to see what is going to happen on my next banking statement. Am I going to get billed or not and if I am going to get anything in the mail to make sure that the service is cancelled. Lets wait and see. This service is one that I don't recommend!!

• Valerie Jun 26, 2008

When I called I was greeted then heard "thirty cent n----". I said excuse me? I was told I was not being talked to. This is unacceptable not only do they rip you off they support racism. I was told they would cancel my membership. I requested that they credit back the charge since I did not ask for their services. I was told the charge would be taken off only after I pushed the issue. I believe I had cooperation due to my protesting of the language and requesting the employees ID number. We will see what happens.

• Al
    Alfredo Salinas Jul 24, 2008

put my money back know cause i cancled a long time ago

• Al
    Alfredo Salinas Jul 24, 2008

i need your number so i can send this scam to the fbi for steeling what is not yours and i hope you fu**ers go to jail for a long time.

• Ti
    tina johnson Apr 25, 2009

i was checking my bank accout online and found two charges debited from my account. I had never heard anything bout this company nor did i authorize them to debit my account, i called and spoke with three different people and none of them could tell me how my account was charged because they did not hav any record of me having an account . And the drafts caused me to have overdraft charges of 50.00 dollars they told me that i would have to send them more paperwork from my bank and then it would take up to 2 weeks to get my money back.

PmIdentity.com — Scam

In March, 2008, I signed up for a "free" credit report with the subject website. I assumed it would be a one...

PmIdentity.comThey scammed me for $60.00

I used this service in the amount of $3.95 for a one time search of someone online, and they have been taking money out of my account since April. That's 3 months in the amount of $19.95. I finally wondered where $19.95 was going, so I looked online at my banking statement. I called pmidentiy, and I got no credit from them, I'm filing a complaint with my bank. These people need to be investigated. Real scammers, consumers beware! It's a real shame these people are getting money from innocent people. They charged my account without my approval.

Marie Trainham Mar 29, 2008

I've been charged 19.95 for something I know nothing about. Make sure you check any cc you use online!!!

• Wi
    willierussell Mar 16, 2009

They been taking money out of credit-one credit card $60.00, for afree benift.

• Wi
    willierussell Mar 16, 2009

Share my comment to help others, and me if it will stop them from taking money I don't have.

PmIdentity.comMoney was taken out without my authorization

On 5/31 Intelius had $19.95 taken out of my AA Visa card for PMIdentity.com. I never authorized this transaction and wish the money refunded to my account.

What a way to do business. This is one BIG SCAM.

Jay A. Price Aug 12, 2008

I learned from my bank today (8/12/08) that at least 3 deductions of $19.95 have been made from my debit card as follows: 6/13, 7/14, 8/11. PLEASE CANCEL this membership and refund to me immediately the amount deducted. I will expect a credit of 59.85 back to my Wachovia account or a check in that amount mailed to me immediately. If there are any questions you may call me at 610 828-1669.

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support Nov 05, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices