Pm Identity Complaints & Reviews

Pm Identity — anauthorized debit of my account

This company fraudulently took $29.95 plus $2.00 from my account for over 6 months. As I was away traveling...

Pm Identity — Charged me after a cancelation conformation

So trying to see my credit score online, I used freescore.com. When I recieved my scores I cancelled my...

Pm Identityunauthorized billing of my account

This company picked up my billing info from a website I was on and began billing my checking account monthly. When I called and asked them to stop and return the funds they had misappropriated they said they would cancel but would only return one month. I NEVER signed up for this service. I'd never eeven heard of it until I found it on my statement! Check your accounts! I foolishly haven't each month, but I will from now on!

marilyn dunlap Aug 05, 2016

why are there over $60.00 of unauthorized charges from pmidentityco? Stop charging me and return my money.

• Jb
      jbentele Aug 05, 2016

I found a charge on my credit card I have no comlaint about this company upon talking with them I did make the charge thinkg it was free. I had know trouble finding their number and they did remove the charge from my account.. I thought I would say something good about a company that I saw bad complaints about on the intermet .

• So
      Sonja Johnson Aug 05, 2016

I have ask these company to cancel this off of my account but i see there is a $29.95 charge on by credit card can you please put thease money back on my account and please don't take anymore money out of my account.

• Da
      David W. Aug 05, 2016

My credit card was charged $19.95 for a membership that I have never heard of.

• Valerie Aug 05, 2016

I noticed monthly charges of $14.95 to my credit card, but, didn't pay attention to it the first couple of months, thinking it was something related to my company. I finally checked into it and found this was for a service I never signed up for, nor requested in any way. This is another scam by a company that has some type of agreement set up with credit card companies to get their customer's information and AUTOMATICALLY charges your account unless you catch it and cancel it.

This company should also be shut down and sued for FRAUD!

Pm IdentityFraudulent charges!

Twice this company has tried to withdraw $14.95 from my account and twice I had to report them to my banks dispute department. Each time I was credited the money back but what a headache and now I have to get a new debit card so they can no longer access my information. The company is impossible to reach by phone or email and is a scam!

• Ea
        eaganjim Aug 31, 2010

They are thiefs...straight up I contacted my banks fraud dept. Also south carolinas attorney general. It pays to know people in powerful positions.

• Ni
        Nika Feb 19, 2009

How did you get your money back?

• Su
        Susan Solomon Aug 27, 2008

I recently found a pending charge from PM Identity - allegedly permitted by me as part of an online credit report application. I've called twice to protest and have been promised a full refund going back four months. Needless to say I did not permit these charges. I was briefly on a website that offered a free credit report and filled out a few lines, and did see a box that said check here if you want to try a 7 day membership. As I have experienced that type of box before, I made sure it was unchecked, thus puncturing this excuse given by PM Identity as the '7 day box' being the cause of eventual auto billing ('Sign up here for a free 7 day trial after which you will be billed so much per month') I abandoned the application in the middle, and had already unchecked the 7 day box as well. What are the customer reps of PM Identity thinking when they lamely allege that the caller agreed to a monthly payment without ever entering financial information? Do they not know what's involved in paying for things? You have to have some kind of money - money I never offered PM Identity. Obviously PM Identity takes care of that by dipping into random stranger's bank accounts criminally. I am going to make a police report.

• Th
        thor Apr 29, 2008

I too have been scamed by this so called company. the first time i just called the bank, closed out debit card. A month later they some how got my new debit card number and charged me again. calling the is hopeless. again i called the bank. (wellsfargo), and asked them why this company is still charging my account under a new number? they could not provide me a answer. so iam not no longer with wellsfargo. beware this sneaky company (PM identity) they some how are attach to other companys. they bill you for there services even though you never purchased there services (if any)...

• St
        Steve Dodd Mar 03, 2008

I just discovered that I am being charge $14.95 a month since Nov. 2007 by PM Identity. I have no idea who hey are or how I became involved with them. I did talk to someone at [protected]. They claim IO will be canceled and issued a refund. We will see

• Ft
        F Thelia Feb 27, 2008

Got ripped-off by this company who billed me fraudulently twice now. Someone should do something. I have to file a police report according to my bank. Thank You very much. FT

• Go
        Gordon Parker Feb 19, 2008

$14.95, caught 1st charge. Never oredered! Call line always busy. Disputing through cc company!

Marie Dean Feb 18, 2008

I paid $2.95 to find an address and PM Identity had an ad so I clicked to see what they were about and BINGO I got charged $19.95. I called the 800 # on my statement and the charge should be removed by this Wednesday. I check my card EVERY day via the internet. Gotta these days. Too many creeps out there.

Sarah Jan 14, 2008

Both companies I believe are the same and charged me $19.95 without authorization. I have never heard of either company and they don't answer their customer service line. They are both total scams.