Play-Asia.com Complaints & Reviews

Play-Asia.comCHARGE for game but NEVER received!

It's been over a month and I have NOT received the game that I ordered but I have ALREADY BEEN CHARGED for the game. The game supposedly shipped on 12/19/08. Contacted play-asia in early Jan and was told to wait a few more days for the game to arrive. I still did not receive the game by 1/12/09 so I contacted play-asia, asking for detailed shipping info. They were not able to provide me any info and they gave me the run around (e.g. asking to verify the zip code of my address, etc). After reading other reviews on ResellerRatings.com (and this website) where other customers were CHARGED for their order but DID NOT RECEIVE their order (refer to posting from "grapixs" on 3/4/08 3:17 PM, "dougmoen" on 12/3/08 11:45 PM), I immediately contacted my credit card company to fight this charge. Do NOT EVER buy from play-asia.com!!! It's a SCAM!!!

SONOMA Dec 04, 2014

ALL I WANT IS ENSURE THAT A CHILD RECEIVES A GOOD X-MAS

SONOMA Dec 04, 2014

ORDERED A VIDEO GAME FOR A RELATIVE FOR X-MAS ON 11-29-14. PAID EXPRESS SHIPPING AND IT IS STILL SITTING SOMEWHERE IN CHINA., WITH NO ESTIMATE OF WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE PER FEDEX.

• Bt
      btdownloads Jul 14, 2012

Play-Asia is currently the biggest video game site in the world for the past decade ( actually 11 years ), Yes-Asia came for the second.
      Although expensive to buy, but so legit from Hong Kong.
      why would they cheat your little $80 ?
      You claimed disc not working, they found working fine after examined the disc.
      Who should I trust? They or you ?
      IMO,
      Either your console is having problem, or You are just trying to trade a used broken disc like those scams do, but failed.
      If I am the seller I would have blocked your emails too.

• Rh
      Rhotar Apr 10, 2009

I also got scammed by Play-Asia. I ordered a game from them December 13th 2007, I received the game early January. The game case was smashed and cd loose in the case. It didnt work, I sent the game back. They received the game and emailed me letting me know that they tested the game and that it worked. I emailed back asking them for a replacement, refund or credit. They have not replied back to any of my emails and just left me there $80 out of pocket.

I have emailed them about 20-30 times all emails have been ignored...funny because I have spent over thousands of dollars on equipment from that store and they treat me like this. I haven't bought from the store since and will never buy from Play-Asia...

Play-Asia.comWrong region - useless game sent

I ordered the game Cars (Disney, Pixar) and one other game from Play-Asia for my son's XBox 360. They sent one game region free but they sent Cars for the East Asia region, even though I am in the middle east which uses the Europe region consoles. I complained to them and they said I would have to pay the postage costs plus a restocking fee plus they would cancel the coupon reduction used. In short they themselves admitted, "it will not be economical for you to return the game".

• Bt
        btdownloads Jun 17, 2012

Cars (Disney, Pixar) on xbox 360 was already confirmed region free few years ago.
        There is NOT even a region locked of this game exists.
        Also, this game was only released in US and UK, no more. How could a " East Asia region " you found ?

probably you don't know,
        Disney Interactive, the publsiher, did not even release any " Asian version " on xbox 360 at all.
        Asian console gamers play the US version disc because its region free.

You looks like one of those ignorance putting complaints without getting more knowledge first, and never reply back ( running away after post ).

JacquelineFerreira Nov 04, 2011

I've been waiting for 2 months and have sent 5 messsages to them and the only thing that they do is send me polite messages trying to apologise and saying that it is normal to take this long.
        Play-Asia is not a safe site.

Sofian Daud Mar 24, 2008

Haa???, your order actually come/arrive to you, I have ordered some PSP games 4 weeks ago, and use my credit card for the payment, but never receieve it 'till now. Owww man, This Play Asia really no good. I gonna spread the news, so no body gonna fell into their trap again.

Best regard.