Planet Caravan Complaints & Reviews

Planet Caravancharged for order, not recived

placed an order on the internet with planet caravan for $94.80 worth of goods on the 12th of september, my creditcard was charged as soon as the order went through.
it is now the 28th of october and i have not recived any form of communication in response to my emails.
this is the 2nd time i have used planet caravan to buy goods. the first time went without hitch, so i am surprised and disapointed Brad Owens has taken to ripping people off. from what planet caravan have commented on other complaints it appears they have the best intentions but are just doing it wrong. sort your ### out guys. dont charge for goods untill you send them and answer your ###ing emails!!!

i will remove this complaint when i either get my money back or recive my goods.

David Clements

Order number: AB-14980
Order Date: 9/12/2010

DClements Nov 04, 2010

dont do it

DClements Dec 18, 2010

they gave me my money back, but i cant work out how to remove it.

Planet CaravanBRAD OWENS won't respond to any email and took my money and didn't receive items

PLANET CARAVAN MUSIC AND COMICS .. DON'T FALL FOR THIS ONE.. I'VE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH COMPANY WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP TO THEIR CLIENTS EVER. BRAD OWENS WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR EXPECTATIONS. I'M ALREADY FILING THESE COMPLAINTS TO THE AUTHORITIES. YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF?? YOU DO NOT CARE AT ALL AFTER TAKING MY MONEY!! SO BRAD, RE-SHIP MY FOUR ITEMS.

planetcaravan Oct 16, 2010

Customer is an international customer. We shipped 2 packages. 1 package was lost. We offered to re-ship the lost shirts, if she would pay for a shipping method that had tracking (with it being an international shipment to Aruba.) She refused. However, we HAVE refunded her for the lost items.

DClements Oct 26, 2010

brad send my ###, or give me my money back. ordered my stuff month and a half ago havnt heard anything back.

Order number: AB-14980
    Order Date: 9/12/2010

• Pe
    pete22121 Dec 29, 2010

someone should def contact the authorities about this, this is a money scam, and he should be locked up! i ordered 3 shirts from thailand, just like everyone else didint get my shipment, i think its pointless repeatedly asking him to send...if i was living in the states i would contact the police!!

planetcaravan Dec 30, 2010

Pete22121, we have sent you a message. We may have held your order due to high fraud from Thailand. I sent contact info so we can get it resolved. DClements has been resolved with a full refund, as has badkitty, even though we were not to blame for a lost shipment. We have since changed our site to where we only charge once we ship, to prevent issues such as these. Thanks,

• Pe
    pete22121 Dec 30, 2010

If it's fraudulent order why has my card been approved for payment on ur site? And why have u deducted the amount for my order including shipping fees? Why have u not asked for any of my bank details or any other documents for verification? I wrote u 2emails u replied the first one saying you are waiting for stock to arrive you said

"Hi, it looks like we're waiting for a few of the items to arrive back in stock. It should ship within the next few days. Thanks"

why wasnt the security issue brought up? And why didnt you answer my second email? Im a regular Internet shopper, i order mostly from the US and UK, If there was verification to be done, I am always informed, and provided what needs to be provided...I phoned u before I placed an order to find out how i can pay thru Paypal (as it states it's an option of payment on ur sites main page) to which you told me u do not accept Paypal. I like how u casually say please email brad at... I didn't and so did a lot of others but we all be conned! We are not stupid Brad, we work and we know how actually companies Re run, and urs is not a company, it's a SCAM!

my order number is AB-15673...like it matters

Planet Caravanstill won't re-ship items - won't reply to any emails

Brad, email me the shipping cost using USPS. I know it won't exceed $30. Now I am thinking that those "lost shipping" were never sent at all and you are holding my 4 tees just because that's what you are. You should re-ship! Prove that your business is not what we think it is.

badkitty28 Sep 22, 2010

PLANET CARAVAN COMICS AND MUSIC IS SUCH A TERRIBLE COMPANY. THEY DON'T ANSWER EMAILS AT ALL. THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU WITH NOTHING. I TOLD BRAD MANY TIMES TO RE-SHIP MY FOUR LOST ITEMS. HE IS NOW CURRENTLY "OFFLINE", I GUESS. HOW COULD YOU JUST TAKE MONEY AND DON'T SATISFY YOUR CUSTOMER?? BRAD, IF YOU STILL HAVE A TINY BIT OF CONSCIENCE.. RE-SHIP MY ITEMS. I WILL NOT STOP FILING COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOUR COMPANY UNLESS YOU RE-SHIP IT. I'LL PROBABLY WALK-IN YOUR DOORSTEP TO COLLECT MY ITEMS MYSELF. I'LL BE VISITING SOME RELATIVES IN ATLANTA AND I MIGHT SEE YOU SOON. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

Planet Caravanitems lost-won't re-ship

My items were lost according to Brad but he wouldn't re-ship it unless I pay for the shipping cost. Why should I ?? It has been almost 3 months since I purchased and been sending him email for a month now with no single reply. Brad, you know how I feel about my orders.. so please re-ship and move on.

planetcaravan Sep 02, 2010

We shipped the items to Aruba via USPS First Class International. We have offered to re-send the items at our expense, if the customer would pay for shipping, which he is not willing to do.

badkitty28 Sep 06, 2010

A month ago, Brad, I've asked you how much it will cost to re-ship my lost items and you never reply to me. Of course I would not want to re-pay the shipping costs AGAIN. Like I said before, I've already paid for shipping cost for those 4 items but USPS lost it somewhere and now I have to pay for their careless act... I, as a consumer did my part of paying the items purchased and its shipping cost; now it is your part as the seller to ship whatever your buyer purchased from you. You even wanted me to use expensive postal service to have true tracking. Please email me the shipping cost. You are holding my 4 tshirts long enough.. in fact.. this was since June 10, 2010..Let's finish this once and for all so we can all move on.

badkitty28 Sep 14, 2010

Brad of Planet Caravan, please re-ship my four lost items.. It has been 3 months since the purchase. I paid for it so I deserve to have it. I have to email you "every single day" hoping that you would reply to my email and re-ship my 4 tees. My email always comes with the order number and everything you need so don't come up with any excuse just to get out of this issue. This is a very bad experience of online shopping.. such a nightmare! Brad, re-ship now.

badkitty28 Sep 20, 2010

It has been 17 days since Planet Caravan replied to my complaint. And I send him emails everyday on top of this... still no items in my hands.. can someone help me with this?

planetcaravan Oct 16, 2010

Badkitty28 would not meet us halfway. She would not accept a shipping method that had true tracking to Aruba. However, we have refunded the customer for the shirts that were lost.

Planet Caravan — didn't ship order or return emails, voicemail box full

Do not order anything from Planet Caravan. I've been waiting for my order now for almost three week...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices