Menu
Home Online Scams Pinupgirlclothing.com
T
1:54 pm EDT

Pinupgirlclothing.com - No communication and the clothes are awful

I ordered dress from www.pinupgirlclothing.com. It was the worst thing I ever get. I decided to return it, but the seller and customer services didn’t reply to phone calls and no one called me back, but I left multiple voice messages. WTF? The worst services. Not recommended seller. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money or received horrible thing from them. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Read full review of Pinupgirlclothing.com
Hide full review
B
4:22 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This website and adorable clothes and the worst customer service I can possibly imagine. I had to pay for shipping for a dress that arrived a day later than it was supposed to. It did not fit so I had to call, get an RA number, PAY shipping to return it and because this process did not happen within 14 days, I had to accept a credit instead of a refund...

Read full review of Pinupgirlclothing.com

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account