Phone service Complaints & Reviews

Phone serviceRude

Bad service ever! I am really unhappy to this customer service!!
She was really impolite, I called because I lost my previous shoppers card and I would like to transfer my point to a new card. She asked every detail of my information and finally she said if u don't have information of your previous card I can't transfer for u. (What!? I already told her all my infor, what was she talked about?) I asked the information I gave her didn't find anything? She said "No these infor is for new card". Ok then at least say something, I gave all the infor and in the end she just said I can't help u! Finally I found the email associate with the old card, she said "ok I transfer the points to a new card, BYEBYE" that's all.
Nothing and BYEBYE hang up the phone IMMEDIATELY! She is the worst customer service I've ever met!!!

• Mr
    Mr Mukherji Oct 04, 2006

My telephone numbering 2444 8222 is out of service for more that 36 hours and though a specific complaint was made under docate no.5751 dated 21.07.06 no action has yet been taken by your good office to restore the line to me creating a lot of inconvinience . Please restore my line immediately or allow me to have a 2nd phone free of charge as promised in todays newspaper.

Purba E1

James Dec 29, 2008

Charges on my Verizon phon bill that I did not apply for or had any contact with the company (ESBI). The charges just showed up on my regular phone bill.

• Fr
    Franklin Collection Bully Jul 28, 2010

Franklin collections has put inaccurate information on my credit file. I supposedly had an account with Bell South or AT&T in 1986, which the statue has runn out to report anything on my credit file. They have on my credit report that I opened an account in April of 09, which is totally false. Please help me resolve my problem with Franklin Collections.

Phone serviceexcessive fees/fraud

I have requested my statements on several occasions I haver never received any of my phone records...where are they forwarding my statements to!!!

excessive fees/attachment to phone lines, fraud

cell [protected]
[protected]
[protected]

• Iron Muffin Apr 20, 2013

Why are you posting your name and phone numbers on a public complaints board and asking an asinine question? Like the general public is supposed to know where they are sending your statements to...

• Ve
    veronica esquivel Apr 20, 2013

because everyone already has them, how is it that their able to connect or attach themselves
    to our phone-lines, clearly its an inside job...

• Bl
    Blake Thomas Apr 29, 2013

Ready to fight back? Consumer Fraud Legal Services has Consumer Rights lawyers who focus exclusively on defending customers from fraudulent billing, contracts, and service problems like the one you have recently experienced. Using the Consumer Fraud Act, we will try and get you a refund. Regardless, our time is free. If we win, the law requires the company to pay our legal fees.

Contact CFLS at:
    800-568-0430
    [email protected]
    www.consumerfraudlegalservices.com

Phone servicedidn't want it

I was reviewing website my nephew put together and was invited to take a quiz. As I waited forthe results I was asked for information and had to repeatedly refuse offers. Today in my spam/scam folder I found an email telling me that I had signed up for phone service which would be billed to my home phone (not in my name) and that $16.88 would be added to my bill each month. I have not yet been able to contact anyone in that company to stop this charge.

• Ro
    Robin Nov 05, 2008

I got a similar email today, however, I immediately replied with a cancel message and then the next business day called my local telephone company and had a free block put on my account to prevent any outside charges from being added to my account and verified thru a 3rd party verifier that I want only them to be my local, regional, and international long distance carrier. I will continue to deal with this company as I did not sign up for the offer...but at least I hopefully...know that my bill is protected.

• Da
    daniel123 Oct 26, 2009

I got this same "Confirmation Email". I called their costomer service to cancel: Customer Service # (800) 841-4614

I will be watching to see if any charge is billed to me. The costumer service rep seemed to know all to well that I never signed up, and said that I had entered my information on my computer somewhere.

• Ti
    T in Houston Nov 10, 2010

I received an email today thanking me for my order. They had all my information, but it was my dad's address and telephone number. I know for a fact that I didn't sign up for that, since I don't use that address or phone number for anything. I called to cancel and they gave me a confirmation number and assured me that I (or actually my dad) would not be billed. I told my dad to call his phone company as well. I don't know how they got my information.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices