Pharm Support Group Complaints & Reviews

Pharm Support Groupsend money,no product

i send them money but never recieved aproduct.the 800 number is not in service.The company is Pharm Support Group<[protected]@medicalsupportteam.com>people dont get involved with them.joe

Pharm Support Groupsuspected fraud

I too fell victim to this scam. I first became suspicious when I saw the warning on my confirmation email against making effort to stop or reverse payment.

"Attention, Please!Any chargebacks/disputes to credit cards without communicating with us first are treated as Fraudulent. All details, including original order form, username, IP addresses and access logs bearing members IP addresses and/or e-mail addresses and username will be forwarded to the issuing Credit Card Company (Fraud Division), FBI (Credit Card Fraud Division) and all Credit Reference Agencies which will probably result in a query into members credit card payment habits. Credit Card Fraud is a serious crime and will not be tolerated. "

I called my credit card company 3 days after placing the order and they are stopping payment and conducting an investigation. I feel foolish to have fallen for this, but I have ordered online in the past with no problems.
I believe 'Alexander' operates a Russian website that was built to resemble legitimate Canadien pharmacy sites. He advertises lower prices than the other sites but never sends any product.Please report this scam AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to your credit card company.

In the future you can look for flaws in the website, such as the phony lock on the secure order sign. The real Verisign logo allows you to click on it for verification of security. The 800 number given is fake also as it would be illegal for a U.S. company to be involved with selling Canadien drugs. Also, if the prices are significantly lower than the real Canadien Pharmacy prices, you are about to get screwed.

• Br
    Bronko Feb 22, 2010

Please do not buy drugs from this online drugs company. The site seems to operate from Canada but infact the drugs are sent from Moscow, Russia and are manufactured by some back street Indian drugs company called Sunrise Remedies Pyt Ltd who maufactures herbal remedies. So if you think you are getting kosher drugs, your not! I flushed mine down the toilet as that's all they were worth. This is a scam which might damageyour health, please be very aware.

• Em
    emma84f4 Jul 17, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Pharm Support Groupscam?

oh no! i hope this isn't a scam like everyone is saying! i too am having issues with checking my tracking number which makes me suspicious. it worked the first day or two saying that it was processed and shipped. now two weeks later it is no longer working and telling me the page can't be displayed. i emailed them and im waiting to hear back so i guess we will see! i was wondering though if someone could give me the website again. i had saved the website with my tracking number and well...we all know about that don't we?? if someone could help me out that would be great!

thanks,
elise

• Th
    Thomas West May 11, 2009

I too ordered from this company and recieved a completely empty package buyers Beware all kind of scams are being pulled

• Sn
    Snopws Aug 18, 2009

Well, I must say that I too ordered three different products from them. Fortunately, I DID RECEIVE ALL MY PRODUCTS! Each item was shipped separately from different parts of the world...which I found odd. One product took over two weeks to get. I was surprised when I emailed Alexander that he actually sent me several correspondence in regards to the missing item. Hence, I did NOT get scammed!

Pharm Support Groupcredit card fraud

They took my 131.00 bucks.
I waited and waited and could not get response from them after I e-mailed them several times. Then I websearched them and found out they are filed as faud alert~~
I have get my money back but I don't know how~!
Have you guys had any experience like mine?

• Pe
    Peder Schurmann Jan 25, 2009

As you can se I have also lost money on this company.

Sendt: 14. januar 2009 00:38
    Til: 'support[email protected]'
    Emne: VS: [Ticket#2008121310004211] [Order ID: N26-964685]

You are still not responding to my mail, and now I can’t even find your homepage! I really do hop that someone will be able to locate your company and the people standing behind this kind of criminal acts. One thing’s for sure I want my money back ore se to that you will be brought for justice.

Sendt: 10. januar 2009 09:30
    Emne: VS: [Ticket#2008121310004211] [Order ID: N26-964685]

Ok. I will now ask my bank to get in contact with your paypal, concerning a claim on my payment.
    I must say that I'm astounded that you don’t even respond to my mail...?????

Sendt: 8. januar 2009 23:57
    Til: '[email protected]'
    Emne: VS: [Ticket#2008121310004211] [Order ID: N26-964685] confirmation: Order was processed successfully

If it should occur that you are having trouble responding to this email, I will give it one more shot to here from you. Try to give me an answer on…..

Sendt: 3. januar 2009 18:59
    Til: '[email protected]'
    Emne: SV: [Ticket#2008121310004211] [Order ID: N26-964685] confirmation: Order was processed successfully

I'm sorry but I cant tolerate this kind of service. Why don’t you give me an answer concerning my order. How can you just pretend that its ok to charge a payment for nothing. If I don’t here from you within this week I will have to ask my bank to get in contact with your PayPal to get my payment transferred back to my account.

Sendt: 19. december 2008 17:37
    Til: 'Pharmacy Support'

Hey again.
    I have now checked at the local post office and the main post office in Give. Future more I have checked by both my neighbors in case they should have received my package.
    I'm sorry, but there's no result.
    Pls. get back to me with an answer. If you can’t deliver my order I will have to demand my payment transferred back to my account.

Fra: Pharmacy Support [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sendt: 17. december 2008 20:45
    Til: Peder Schurmann
    Emne: Re: [Ticket#2008121310004211] [Order ID: N26-964685] confirmation: Order was processed successfully

Dear Peder Schurmann,

Please, let me know.

Thanks for choosing us.
    Best regards, Maxim,
    Canadian Pharmacy Support Team

"Peder Schurmann" <[email protected]

> Ok.. I will try tomorrow and then get back to you with an answer.
    > BR
    > Peder Schurmann
    > -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
    > Fra: Pharmacy Support [mailto:[email protected]]
    > Sendt: 13. december 2008 18:49
    > Til: Peder Schurmann
    > Emne: Re: [Ticket#2008121310004211] [Order ID: N26-964685] confirmation: Order
    > was processed successfully
    > Dear Peder Schurmann,
    > I'm terribly sorry you still have not received your purchase.
    > Please, tell me if you have visited your local post office? The package may be
    > there.
    > Thanks for choosing us.
    > Best regards, Maxim,
    > Canadian Pharmacy Support Team
    > "Peder Schurmann" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Hellow.
    > > When do you think that I will receive my order. When I try to check my order
    > > status, nothing appears.
    > > Best regards
    > > Til: [email protected]
    > > Emne: [Order ID: N26-964685] confirmation: Order was processed successfully
    > > Dear Peder Schurmann,
    > >
    > > Please, carefully read this e-mail message to the end.
    > > Your order N26-964685 is for:
    > > Delivery (AirMail) - $0.0
    > > Total: $201.01
    > > Ordered products will be dispatched during next 24 hours to the following
    > > address:
    > > Estimated delivery time for AirMail delivery is 2-3 weeks. If you don't
    > > receive the package in 3-4 weeks period please contact our support service
    > > with
    > > your order ID N26-964685.
    > > Upon delivery Please confirm that everything is ok with your order. We need
    > > such confirmation from you to close the order and change the status to
    > > 'completed' in our customers database.
    > >
    > > If you wish to contact our support, please, keep your order ID N26-964685 in
    > > your message or in its subject and you may always call us at:
    > > 1 (210) 787 1711
    > > 1 (800) 383 7433
    > > You may check your order status at:
    > > http://check-order-status.com/
    > > Attention, Please!
    > > Any charge-backs to credit cards without communicating with us first are
    > > treated as Fraudulent. All details, including original order form, username,
    > > IP addresses and access logs bearing members IP addresses and/or e-mail
    > > addresses and username will be forwarded to the issuing Credit Card Company
    > > (Fraud Division), F.B.I. (Credit Card Fraud Division) and all Credit Reference
    > > Agencies which will probably result in a query into members credit card
    > > payment habits. Credit Card Fraud is a serious crime and will not be
    > > tolerated.
    > >
    > > Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need any other
    > > products, we'll do our best to help you.
    > >
    > > Thanks for choosing us.
    > > Best regards,
    > > Alexander
    > > Support Team

• Ka
    Kate Feb 05, 2009

Dear Peder Schurmann,

My name is Kate, I work in support dept.

Please, take my apologies for this situation. Your last letters couldn't be answered due to temporary technical difficuly in our ticket system. I understand that you have spent much time waiting for your order. Unfortunately I cannot tell you exactly why your package hasn't come because you chose Airmail shipping and we do not have tracking numbers for this shipping type.

All I can do is to offer free resending of your order.
    If you agree, please confirm your shipping address:
    Toplærkevej 2 b, Give,
    7323, Denmark.

Waiting for your reply.
    I also wrote an email to you.

• Pe
    Peder Schurmann Feb 05, 2009

Yes. pls. resend my order. And pls. send it in a nutural emvolute, not telling that its a pharm delivery.

My shipping address is still the same.

Toplærkevej 2 b, Give,
    7323, Denmark.

Best regards

• Mo
    monsterbuster Jun 27, 2009

Hi,

The guy is not just a spammer. He's actually a criminal phisher. He sends spams to collect credit card numbers to steal money your.

The guy is well documented in the following urls. He's the kingkong of all spams according to the spamhause: "Canadian Pharmacy".

He's known as;

640 Grand Ave.
    Carlsbad, North San Diego County
    CA 92008-2365
    +1 (760) 730-9864

You can find his foot prints by searching the following keywords;

210-888-9089 - Canadian Pharmacy
    845-709-8044 - Bogus university degree
    718-524-2096 - Bogus OEM software
    210 East 59st Street New York, NY 10021

The good news is that this scammer has extreme hatered against receiving spams. It's rather irony, isn't it? So forward all the spams to the following email addresses. Send them using different email addresses as many as possible, so that he won't be able to block your email addresses. He has the tendency that if you send a lot of spams to him, he will remove you from his spam databases. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REMOVE FROM HIS SPAMBASE! You can also automate your email system to redirect to him. Then congratulations!
    You will get far less spams!

[email protected]

Pharm Support Group — Failure of deliver!

I placed an order three weeks ago and paid by credit card. I have not received my merchandise, the tracking...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices