Personal Credit Services Complaints & Reviews

Personal Credit ServicesLOAN GUARANTEES

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY TELL YOU ON THE WBSITE THAT THE CAN GUARANTEE LOAN APPROVAL 100% FROM THE LENDERS THEY CAN LINE YOU UP WITH..THEY TELL YOU:Whether you have A-1 credit, no credit, bad credit, delinquencies, collections, liens, judgments, or even a bankruptcy, Personal Credit Services can help you. It does not cost anything to apply.

WATCH OUT!!! I PROCEEDED TO GO ON WITH THE SERVICE TRYING TO GIVE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT I PAID 125 TO GET ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE LENDERS THEY FOUND THAT THEY STAND BEHIND THERE 100% GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WITH THOSE STANDARD ABOVE CAN AND WILL BE APPROVED FOR A LOAN. WELL IT WAS BOGUS AND I WAS DENIED LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS .PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED THIS COMPANY TO BBB AND THEY ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH BBB AS YOU CAN SEE WHY. STAY AWAY FROM ANY COMPANY OR PERSONS THAT STATE THEY CAN HELP YOU FIND LENDERS THAT CAN AND WILL APPROVE YOU FOR A LOAN..DO IT YOURSELF BECAUSE THE ONES YOU FIND ARE THE ONES THEY HAVE ON THERE LISTINGS SO THEY HAVE NO SPECIAL OR DIFFERENT ONES ITS ALL THE SAME LENDERS THAT ADVERTISE THEMSELVES WITHOUT THESE SO CALLED COMPANYS THAT STATE THEY CAN HELP YOU FIND LENDER THAT WILL APPROVE YOU FOR LOANS.

LOAN GUARANTEES

Personal Credit Servicesrefund

Just like the others, I was lured by the ad of this company because i was in need of money at that time. Prior to paying, infos and policies were supplied. Because they guarantee me that i will be approve of the amount that i need i decided to give it a try however of all the lenders that was given to me, 7 of them denied me credit.I emailed them the first i got denied and it was only that time that Mr Rick Dennison told me that i have to apply to all of the lenders.It was not clearly indicated on the terms. After receiving all of the denial letters i sent it to them with the refund request as well as letter of explanation for not applying on the last two lenders because they only offer credit cards.I have enough credit cards. And in the first place the name of the lenders were not disclosed to me until i paid the "referral fee". I was answered back by a very confusing letter.I tried communicating with them by sending them email because they can't be called but they won't talk to me.Many times Mr Rick Dennison just ignored my emails. I understand their terms but i have asked for a negotiation but they won't talk to me. What kind of company they are. People are falling into their prey and unfortunately i was a victim of this scam. I want my money back.

• Pa
    painter357 Feb 12, 2010

I contacted the atty gen in new york they were useless and the BBB I Fell for there scam too Why are these crooks still able to do business

• Ro
    ronnie55 Mar 24, 2010

any time you have to pay a company to get money!! come on use your brains!! if you cant see thats the first sign of scam then people your in trouble, if it were wacovia, suntrust, bank of america come on would they want all the up front fees???????? no way, so why would you do that! desperate people always get burnt! fix your credit and u will get a real loan people! peace

• Ro
    ronnie55 Mar 24, 2010

read, and undertand what you do!!

• Fo
    Fool me twice Jun 12, 2011

You are so right. I wish I'd seen this BEFORE I applied. My fault; however, I will be joining you in reporting them!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices