Peak 5 Complaints & Reviews

Peak 5 — charge to wrong person/ recharged after billed

there is no website, there is no current contact number, I purchased my vehicle through Centrix just me no...

Peak 5Auto Portfolio Services

Beware! Peak 5 folded and after briefly transferring assets to "APS" and then to SST they were immediately transferred back to "APS". They use the same software, account info system, and statement printing as Peak 5. And they're in Greenwood CO. They are Peak 5 reformulated as "APS". I thank God i only have two more years of dealing with an ### company.

Peak 5Dont know where to send car note to and who is original lein holder

I have been calling Peak 5 for the past 3 weeks and have gotten a busy signal everytime. Their website is closed down and I don't have any idea where to send my car payments to. I have 3 car payments left and I would like the title to my car when it is paid off. Someone called about a week ago from a unkown number at 6:45 p.m. eastern standard time and stated they had taken over my loan. I wasn't sure if it was a scam and the lady stated she didn't have all the information on my account. I didn't want to disclose any personal information because it just didnt sound right. I found out Peak 5 had filed bankruptcy after the phone call. Since the person called unkown I wasn't able to call back. I received mail from a company called Elga Credit Union that sends me mail about my car. The address to them and phone number are: 2305 S. Center Road Burton, MI [protected] or [protected]. If anyone finds out any information can you please contact me at the information below:

[protected]@hotmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
DeNequa Lacy

• Hl
    hlouie68 Aug 08, 2009

i got a letter today from auto portfolio services inc there phone # is 1-877-761-3111 thats who took over peak 5

• Mo
    mommybird3 Aug 14, 2009

This is crazy. Ive been trying to make my car payment for a month now. Keep getting a busy signal. I called my bank to get another # from payments. That is busy. Called information no # for that but Flatiron credit. I called them they stated not affiliated but have been gettig lots of calls for Peak 5. What is going on? The bad part is Im trying to make my payment to stay ahead and cant even do that. Im afraid to wake up and my car be gone and not in my control. Trying to make my payment. This is bad for us all!!!

• Jm
    J.McConico Aug 21, 2009

I've been trying to send my car note to the same people also. I found out that they were closed because my payment was sent back in which I sent it in priority mail. So please email me at- [email protected] if ANYONE have info that would be very helpful to me...

Peak 5Out of Business

I have been paying my car loan for several years now. I started when they were Flat Iron Financial. I just found out that my June payment went through but my July payment was returned and the next one is due in a couple of weeks. I am really worried about getting my car repo'd. I only have the one car and I have 3 kids. I don't even live on a bus line so I would be srewed. If anyone is planning a class action law suit please message me with the details I would really like to get in on that. These people are crazy, what kind of business closes their doors with no explanation as to where to send the payments from that point on. I know the lien holder is going to want their money soon and we don't even know who to send it to. It would be great if they are jsut going to give all of us the sras we have with no more payments but non of us are that lucky.

anonyMiss Aug 06, 2009

contact the place where you got the car! let them know!

• De
    DebN Aug 10, 2009

I have had automatic payments with Peak 5, then Flat Iron through my bank. Never missed a payment now all of a sudden no billing statements and no attempts to claim the money from the bank. I need help. Repo is not something I can do right now. I have NEVER been a day late. No letter, no answer on their phones. Who do I call? How do I proceed. The place where I got my car is baffled. I don't know anyone else who has ever experienced this problem. What kind of place goes out of business with no forwarding information. How would you get title to the car?

• Di
    dino248 Aug 12, 2009

I agree. I am amazed their is no way to contact someone responsible for this company. Why isn't the Attorney General of Texas involved?

• Mi
    Missysuexo Aug 17, 2009

Peak 5 has also taken my June payment out of my bank thru an ACH withdrawl. Now I have received letters and phone calls from another lender called SST stating they have now taken over the Peak 5 business but expect me to again pay the June payment because Peak 5 did not transfer any records showing my June payment posted. So as of now I am past due. This new company has been a total nighmare for me. I'm not so sure were in better hands. I too am now in fear of getting my truck repo'd. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Coming up with an extra truck payment just to settle the new financial SST records is not my fault. I've done my part in paying monthly for the past 2 years without fail. If anyone needs SST information here's the phone number 800-789-8001.

• Mo
    Mommyof3Girlsss Aug 25, 2009

Oh my I didn't know this was going on! I was just looking over my bank statement online and it said that this months payment was returned from them. I called the 877 number of theirs and it didn't work. So I decided to google it and got this website. UGH! What now??

anonyMiss Mar 17, 2010

what happened with this?!?!?!?!

Peak 5Don't know where and how to pay car note

I have 2 car notes here try to be responisble and pay my car note but don't have an address to send it to. I've tried calling all the number I was provided on the number to reach peak 5 to another company. That number just rings, and rings then a busy sound. I want to make sure that I am not going to be held to pay a fee because I don't know how to really contact and where to send my payments. This is the most cazy situation I have dealed with a company.

La Crisha Jones
I may be contacted @ [protected]

• Be
    Begay Aug 13, 2009

I have made 2 car payment and these to car payment have been sent back to my address. I have been trying to call the 1-800 number to see what the problem is or was. But the number is not working. Where do we send the payments? The PO Box 650057 Dallas Tx. is this still the right address? Wheree do we call. I will now be making another payment and we will see what happens. I just don't want to wake up and find that my car has been taken away due to none payment.
    Can anyone help?

Peak 5 — unable to contact via phone or email to make payment

I have made numerous attempts to contact via phone in order to make payments. The line as continously been...

Peak 5 — Closed with no answers

I called this morning to make arrangements to pay off my loan and the recording said to hold for the next...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices