PDVSA Complaints & Reviews

PDVSAthis is fake or original

I have received an email that Mrs Andrea Salmon Personal Manager (PDVSA Scotland) is recruiting personnel for the company. I would like to know whether this is a genuine employer or fraud. The application form is attached.

this is fake or original

• Vt
      V.Thangamani Nov 08, 2013

dear sir,
      my self Thangamani.I have receive my offer letter from JOB OFFER <[email protected]>this address.My job reg.no is [protected]-009.But i don't know above offer letter was fake or original.Please clear my doubt.And also If, it's original means what i will do.because i don't know that next procedure sir.please help me sir...Because my family was uneducated and poor.So please help. Defiantly i utilize my opportunity sir.please reply sir

PDVSAis this any company exists

Sir,
    Actually I'm not complaining to any one but want to know that is any company exists with this name. Where Mr. Cole is the Personnel Manager.Till date I'm just sending my passport scanned copy and my resume.
    Actually I have a doubt because they dont have there company ID. They sending the mail through using the YMAIL.COM.

So please guide me that waht to do?

Shankha Shubhra Pati
    Engineer Instrument
    Indorama Synthetics India Limited
    +[protected]

is this any company exists

PDVSA — Real or Fake offer letter

Dear Sir I want to know above offer letter is original or fake, kindly give ur best...