Paw Safe Organization Complaints & Reviews

Paw Safe OrganizationAdoption

The adoption clinics were poorly explained and there is no contact number tor each anyone. However, the process was fine and we were able to bring home the dog we wanted. The first red flag was when he was supposed to come vaccinated and all the vaccinations were completely out of date. Not only did I pay the adoption fee which was suppose to include all those, I then dished out vet bills that should not have been present. Then, upon this dog biting my two year old, this "safe haven" and "low kill" rescue did not want any part in assisting me except to tell me to put the dog down. I could not even get the respect of a phone call to speak to anyone who may be able to point me in any direction. I have a hard time swallowing this. This 2 year old puppy now lives with a bachelor who does not want kids and can give him a fantastic home. I do not agree with sentencing dogs to death because my home was not appropriate. If you support animal rights do not support this rescue.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Paw Safe Organization — adopting a pet

My daughter adopted a puppy from the above website in September 2 weeks after she adopted this puppy...