Panalabs Power Tea Complaints & Reviews

Panalabs Power TeaReceived something didn't order

Received Power Tea, didn't order. Don't want to be charged for something we didn't order.
DON"T want to receive anymore!
Appears may have been r4eceived with a different order - bottom line we didn't order.
If we receive charges or more product we will refuse the charges and product.
We DO NOT want this product and didn't order.

Please reply with confirmation for receipt of this message.

Annette Burgess Oct 11, 2008

My credit card is being charged $79.00, and I don't want the product. please take this off of my charges.Thank You

• Le
    Leonard Schaer Oct 29, 2008

Please do NOT send me anymore Acaai-sSlim. I have not ordered it !!!

Leonard R. Schaer
    107 Post Rd
    Alamo, CA 94507

[email protected]
    (925) 939-2618

• Su
    Sue Nov 18, 2008

My card has been charged $34.95 and $79.95 and $69.95 plus the shipping for a free trial. No one seems to know how to reach this company to cancel these charges. I waited on the phone today for 1 hour and 3 minutes for some foreigner to tell me they don't have these products. Someone please help me. I have lost my job and certainly can't afford these kind of charges when I'm not even receiving anything.

• Ti
    Tiffaney Fisher Nov 21, 2008

Look I ordered the acai berry and got the green tea My husband is unemployed and I think it was very deceiving the way this company operates. I can't afford this I didn't realize I would be paying all this money. I want to cancel How does this happen. I always get screwed on the internet I didn't realize I am so gullable. TAKE ME OFF!!!CANCEL MY ORDER!!!Because my brother in law is a cop.
    Tiffaney Fisher

• Sh
    sheila amontea Mar 05, 2009

i ordered just the free sample of the acai berry. I received that and then I received the Power Tean and the Colon cleanse which I DID NOT ORDER. It took me 2 days to finally get hold of these Scam artists. THey charged my mastercard 79.00 and refused to remove the entire amount. I am so annoyed. I told them to cancel immediately and I wanted an entire credit, they sendt me an email saying that they are issuing a $40.00 Credit. This is outragous, I want the other $39.00 credited to my card. I will never order anything off the internet again. These people should be closed down. And it would nice if you could talk to someone who speaks the English language. And by the way when I said I wanted to return this items I did not received they refused to take it back.
    sheila a. from Massachusetts

Panalabs Power Tea — Ripped off!

I was told that I would receive a free trial and pay only $5 shipping fee. My checking account was debited...