Pana Labs Complaints & Reviews

Pana LabsFree Trial

We order the "free" trial of Purity 12 from Pana Labs for $5.00 shipping, then charged $75.00. We called [protected] - the first time it was a recording to go to a website, the 2nd time we called, we got a representive. Obviously these are the only calls they are getting because the representative knew why we were calling. It was a pretty quick response that we would get our money back after stating all the complaints we saw online. Keep trying!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Pana Labs — Can't contact Customer Services

There is no workable way to verbally contact them. Web address does not bring up site. 411 could not provide...

Pana Labs — acai-aslim

I ordered a free trial of acai-aslim. I began taken it but it didn't work with my stomach. I tried to...

Pana Labs — unauthorized charge to credit card

Sent me Tea I did'nt order and I assume charged my account. I try to call and send back the Tea but they have no Phone.