Palmer command productions Complaints & Reviews

Palmer command productionsFRAUD

We met Peter in 2010. He pitched his amazing tax-deed deals, and the opportunity to make $$$ on an investment as low as $5, 000.
Before he received our money, he was very forthcoming with information, and willing to meet with us weekly to put us at ease regarding his operation. We decided to invest $10, 000 with his company, this was in late 2010. It is now July 2012, and we have yet to see a nickel (of our own money). Peter rarely responded to our emails in the beginning, now he doesn't respond at all.
We are seeking legal action against him and his company.

• Mi
    Miami Investor Jul 05, 2012

Me too!! I sent a certified letter demanding a refund, and if I do not receive it, I will either sue or go to the authorities. Steer clear of this guy!! The name of his game is "wall of false integrity."

• Sf
    sf39m Jul 15, 2012

same here.. this man is a CROOK... I invested 5K in his tax deed trip and have not heard from him since 2010.

his website www.palmercommand.com is no longer working. HE IS A FRAUD

Palmer command productionsPeter Palmer

I met Peter Palmer in 2011. I heard his radio show on WZAB 880AM The Biz and was interested in what he had to say about real estate and tax deeds. He mentioned a 75% -25% split with Peter Palmer receiving the lower percentage By Peter Palmer going on your behalf to a tax deed auction and purchasing a property and then returning you a nice return on your Investment. It is presently March of 2012, Mr. Palmer has been very evasive, going on extended vacations, not answering messages and request for him to call back in a responsible fashion. I think he is not going to fulfill his obligation at this point in time. If Mr. Palmer in in your city or state pitching his ideas and strategies I would highly recommend you not do business with him. He has not been very good at conveying peace of mind and has not acted in a very responsible way at least in my regard. I can see from other complaints that he has a Mod-us operand i and I wish I would have read the complaints before I gave him my hard earned money $5000.00 US dollars