Menu
CB Attorneys and Lawyers Pacific National Law Center

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Pacific National Law Center

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Pacific National Law Center. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Pacific National Law Center.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Pacific National Law Center's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Pacific National Law Center, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Pacific National Law Center. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
11:52 pm EDT

Pacific National Law Center Con - artists

A couple of years ago I got mixed up with trying to get Bank of America to put me into their "making homes affordable" program. It went bad early on when they misinformed me I could skip 3 payments out of 6 as long as I made the other 3 on time. When I asked which 3 I could skip I was told any 3 that I chose. I chose 2, 3, and 4 but was kicked out of the program for even skipping the first one. It went from there to BofA threatening foreclosure. Long story shorter...Pacific National Law Center offered to get things "straightened out" for me with Bank of America with the chance of very low interest rate, lowering my month mortgage payments, and even getting the penalties that they charged for the skipped payments forgiven. Due to what I would call very poor customer relations PNLC dragged it all out until I was actually into foreclosure mode, within 2 weeks. Then the foreclosure was postponed and after that PNLC wanted more money to work on my case any longer unless I submitted a check immediately for $500. Sophia, my contact at PNLC, was rude and threatening. It's a long drawn out story but I was not able to get $500 and so she said she was going to let BofA take my house. It's been months of stress and worry...it has upended my whole life. I am still dangling over the fire pit not knowing what's going to happen next. I am poor. I cannot make money appear. My church paid the $3000 retainer fee that PNLC insisted on being paid before they'd step in and save me. (?!?!?!?!) But I'm still being threatened with foreclosure and now I've got to try to beat a copy of a check for $500 that I faxed to Sophia at BofA Friday out of fear she will try to cut it out and cash it instead of waiting for the actual check I intended to mail but changed my mind about. There's so much more to the story but I am so sick of the whole ordeal that just telling this much has made me sick. I can't really say enough bad stuff about Pacific National Law Center or Bank of America, for that matter. They're all scammers and crooks in my opinion and it should be against the law to operate a business the way they do theirs. I have lost almost all my faith in the American system. I may still lose my home...it's ever looming overhead...

Read full review of Pacific National Law Center
Update by josiesnana
Sep 15, 2014 7:22 pm EDT

I was very concerned about my mortgage with Bank of America. I had gotten into a "Making Homes Affordable" program with them. They lied to me and the next thing I know my house is in foreclosure. I'm not sure where Pacific National Law Center found out about my mortgage problems but, one day, I was home on the computer trying to find help. Not sure if I filled out a form or if PNLC just called me randomly, but I received a call from a man who called himself, James Curry. He was very pleasant and cordial on the phone. He told me he was there to help me get out off of foreclosure with BofA. I was all ears. I could already feel a little stress leaving my head, heart, and neck. After taking personal information from me about my husband and me. Then, after chatting about BofA for awhile, James told me that PNLC needed $3000 before it could start working on my case. $3000! If I had that much money I could almost catch up at BofA!?! I was sick about it. But "James" wouldn't budge. So, he said he'd be calling me back or I could call him back when I found funds. I was literally heartsick about it. Where in the world could I get $3000? My parents were both passed away. My two grown kids wouldn't loan it to me (even though I had loaned and given them that much and more over the years). My sister was into some "Dave Ramsey" thing and wouldn't give anyone money. I prayed about it and decided to ask one of my church elders. A few days after asking he called me back and said that the church would give it to me. I gave him James number and the elder called James and so the balling was rolling. I was so relieved. Everything was going to work out afterall. Supposedly, after getting the money, PNLC started working on my case. I got calls from several at PNLC, supposedly, and after several weeks they claimed they were "fixing things". I believed everything James Curry told me because, afterall, he said "Have a Blessed Day!" at the end of every phone conversation I had with him. That was a good thing...right? Then, one day, while melting down, I got a call from a woman at PNLC. She was reading me the riot act, saying PNLC needed $500 more to continue my case. She was very hateful and threatening. I couldn't believe it. Well, long short story shorter...she was embezzling funds by calling clients and saying PNLC needed more money and to send a check for $500 as soon as possible. I told her (Sophia) that I didn't have $500. She yelled at me and told me I better be getting it or PNLC would drop my case completely and my $3000 would be gone. So I made out a check to PNLC for $500 and put it in an envelope, addressed it %Sopia @ PNLC. I didnn't have funds to cover the check so I decided I'd wait a couple of days and try to get $500 from some source that I didn't have a clue about. In the meantime, I was also online complaining about BofA. Filing complaints all over the internet, including Facebook! Soon I was contacted by BofA, concerned about my posted Facebook complaints. I guess BofA was getting alot of hate email and they were following up to see what they could do to make my experience with BofA more favorable!? I explained, for the 30th time, what had happened to me...I had never been late on a mortgage payment PERIOD, until BofA told me I could skip 3 payments in the trial period of the "Making Homes Affordable" program. I simply could not believe my good luck...(which was just their "fake" answer to my problems). After skipping the 3 payments, I was kicked out of the BofA program and my home was put into foreclosure. And basically BofA called me a liar when I told them that my contact @ BofA told me I could skip the payments!) So BofA decided to give me "another chance". I trashed the check made out to PNLC %Sophia. And BofA got me back into a mortgage program! I was so happy...

I called James to tell him that I didn't need PNLC's services afterall. But I couldn't reach anyone. I left him a message and he called me back. He said he didn't work at PNLC anymore. They were going defunct and he was sorry. Could anything else happen that would make me want to jump off a water tower? Time was important BUT I was busy with another BofA program and didn't call them for a few days. Finally, I decided to look into someplace to get help getting back the $3000 I lost. I've visited several places and then I came here. I'd like to file a complaint and, hopefully retrieve the $3000 I lost. Pacific National Law Center didn't do anything for me and, in fact, Sophia tried to get another $500 out of me. Can anyone be trusted anymore. What has happened to America?

Please contact me after reading my complaint and tell me if it is possible for me to see some, if not all, of the $3000 I gave to them to handle my "CASE" which possibly never existed. I am very anxious to hear back from you. Please don't fail me...I can't take many more disappointments... sincerely, Victoria Roberts

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
W
7:58 am EDT

Pacific National Law Center Mortgage mitigation

Greetings,

We were contacted via mail by Pacific National Law Center. On
The outside of the envelope reads important information regarding your loan
With Wells Fargo. We spoke with Jan
Cooper [protected] from Topline legal who initiated our case. She asked for a
Few documents and referred us to Antonio Zarate [protected]. He presented our
Case to PNLC and told us our case was accepted and it would be a flat fee of
3400.00. We signed a retainer agreement and sent 1700.00.

We received several emails about how well the case was going
And they should be able to wrap it up quickly. We started May 21, 2013. In July we were told
The case is wrapping up and the Attorney would not complete the case without
Final payment. We asked for
Documentation and Antonio Zarate told us the case was too far in the process to
Give any documented information. We complied and made the final payment July
19, 2013. After that we received a call from Sofia-no last name stating she was
The paralegal working on our case for Attorney Farzad Naderi #249694 State Bar
Of CA. We never spoke with the attorney or the paralegal. We called July,
August and September for information on our case. No one from PNLC returned our
Calls or emailed us. We complained to Topline legal Antonio Zarate that we have
Not heard from the law firm. Antonio
Referred us to Jan Cooper who stated she would update our file to reflect our
Discontentment with the services we did not received. Jan Cooper and Antonio Zarate called us 3-4
Times a day demanding final payment. All payments were sent to:

Pacific National Law Center

2183 Fairview Road Suite 219

Costa Mesa CA [protected]

Finally we received a call from Wendy Dash of PNLC
[protected] stating she was Sofia-no last name's assistant. She told us she
Would be working with Farzad Naderi and Sofia-no last name because they are in
court and on the phone battle ling with the underwriters at Wells Fargo.

The website states it’s a 6 month process
www.pacificnationallawcenter.com now it’s the end of October. Finally we
Received a call from Wendy Dash ([protected]@pacificnationallawcenter.com stating the
Process is still with the Wells Fargo underwriting div but it should be
Wrapping up before Christmas. Once again we did not receive any calls or
Information about our case. Finally we are 2 weeks into December and we receive
an email from Wendy Dash with contact information for our Wells Fargo rep Jahan
Ahmadian [protected]. Mr. Ahmadian stated the first inquiry he notices from
PNLC was not until late October. This is 5 months after we signed the retainer.
2 Weeks later Wells Fargo denied our
request for a loan modification and PNLC refuses to take our calls our give us
any results about the case. We never heard from the attorney or the paralegal
And now the assistant Wendy Dash, Antonio Zarate ([protected]@toplinelegal.com)
And Jan Cooper ([protected]@toplinelegal.com) just ignore us. Clearly the law firm
Breached the contract. They did it in a way to protect themselves from
Complaints against the firm.

Overall in our opinion this was a Scam, we paid the firm to
provide a service and all they provided was the name of our Wells Fargo
Representative. We were able to accomplish that task on our own without paying
a flat fee of 3400.00. We were able to complete that task for free using our
own resources.

Finally, the Pacific National Law Center firm took advantage
of us in our time of need. I have been unemployed for over a year now. We still
make the payments but it’s becoming increasingly difficult each month. For
almost a year PNLC filled us with false hopes and belief that they would go to
court and fight for us, like they had done so many times successfully for other
clients. I wonder how many legitimate loan modifications PNLC can actually
prove they were able to successfully help clients in similar situations.

Law Prohibits Advance Fees for Loan Modification Services

On October 11, 2009, California
modified the California Civil Code, Business & Professions Code, and
Financial Code to prohibit the upfront payment of fees by homeowners to anyone
assisting with loan modifications.

The following examples of attorney misconduct relating to foreclosure
prevention services are prohibited by the California Bar:

California
attorneys cannot pay a referral or marketing fee to a foreclosure
consultant or other person in exchange for referring a homeowner client to
the attorney for business.
California
attorneys cannot split fees they earn from distressed homeowner clients
with foreclosure consultants.
California
attorneys cannot aid a foreclosure consultant in the unauthorized practice
of law.

Example
- California attorneys may not form partnerships or joint ventures with
foreclosure consultants if any of the activities of any such business
would involve providing legal services.
Example
- California attorneys may not pose as in-house counsel for foreclosure
consultancy businesses in order to perform legal services on behalf of
distressed homeowners.

California
attorneys cannot contact in person or by telephone distressed homeowners
referred to them by foreclosure
consultants, unless the attorneys have a family or prior professional
relationship with the distressed homeowners contacted.
California
lawyers may not intentionally or recklessly fail to perform legal services
with competence.
California
attorneys cannot accept fees for little or no work.

Sincerely,

Pamela and William Peterson

[protected]

Read full review of Pacific National Law Center and 9 comments
Jul 23, 2014 12:09 am EDT

[protected]-4969 just 2 of the hundreds of number used by the SCAM

Jul 23, 2014 12:04 am EDT

SCAM ALERT... PLEASE DO NOT WORK WITH OR TRUST ANYONE SAYING THEY CAN HELP YOU WITH A MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATION FOR A FEE. IT IS ILLEGAL TO EXCEPT PAYMENT UP FRONT FOR LOAN MODIFICATIONS. PACIFIC NATIONAL LAW FIRM IS JUST A NAME NOT A LAW FIRM JUST A NAME, JUST A WEBSITE, JUST A SCAM SAVE YOUR TIME ENERGY EFFORT AND MONEY PNLC IS A SCAM OF THE WORST KIND. THEY TAKE SCAMMING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL AND THEY ARE PROUD OF IT. THEY MAY BE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY OUT OF REACH FOR THE US GOVERNMENT TO TAKE ACTION.

ALL THE PEOPLE AT PACIFIC NATIONAL LAW CENTER ARE ALIAS THEY ARE JUST MADE UP NAMES OUT OF THE BLUE.
BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY NAMES USED BY PNLC STATING THEY HAVE A POOL OF LAWYERS WHO WORK ON CASES FOR A FLAT FEE OF 3400.00 . I PERSONALLY HAMMERED PNLC NAME AT THE BBB WEBITE THEY HAVE BEEN ISSUED AN F RATING FOR GOOD REASON. F RATING FFFFFFFF FOR FRAUD

BE WARY IF YOU RECEIVE A LETTER THAT SAYS ELGIBILITY NOTICE FROM YOUR MORTGAGE PROVIDER... ITS A SCAM
LOAN MODIFICATIONS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY THE BANK THAT SERVICES YOUR MORTGAGE AND THE ANSWER IS USUALLY NO. THATS HOW PNLC WORKS THEY STATE THEY HAVE A SIX MONTH PROCESS AND GUARANTEE THEY CAN REDUCE YOUR INTEREST RATE ETC., THEY NEVER WORK ON YOUR CASE JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MOVE TO THE NEXT VICTIM.

CHECK OUT WHAT THE BBB SAYS ABOUT PACIFIC NATIONL LAW CENTER F RATING, FRAUDULENT NO LAWYERS NO LICENSES ALL THEY DO IS DESTROY FAMILIES AND LIFES... WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE COMMIT THESE ACTS... LOWLIFE ### OF THE WORST KIND...THEY PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO THE SCAM BEWARE PACIFIC NATIONAL LAW FIRM IS NOT A REAL COMPANY NO LAWYERS JUST CRIMINALS THEY CAN NOT HELP YOU

Apr 09, 2014 9:50 am EDT

Pacific National Law Center - design'S WebSites for Law firms. So They say Actually they act as a trusted company that provides legal services for Pacific National Law Center. FRAUD ALERT! Pacific National Law Center does not exist... Its a group of fraud oriented Web Designers that rip of the public posing as a legal services provider. That's one of the ways they bring in income to the practice

FRAUD ALERT! FRAUD ALERT! FRAUD ALERT!FRAUD ALERT!

Antonia Zarate is an Alias name
Jan Cooper is an Alias name
Wendy Dash is an Alias name

They are 3 of the people with work with the web designing company engaging in FRAUD... DO NOT WORK WITH THIS ###... THEY ARE NOT DECENT HUMAN BEINGS OR OFFICERS OF THE COURT... THEY DESIGN WEB PAGES AND STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE REQUESTING LEGAL SERVICES. WOW UNBELIEVABLE IT 2014... THE AMOUNT OF TIME THEY SPEND IN FRAUDUGLENT ACTIVIES COULD GO TO ACTUALLY CREATING A REAL COMPANY THEY PROVIDES REAL SERVICES.

Hide full review
9 comments
P
P
Pamela Tremarche
Nov 24, 2017 7:41 am EST

"Sofia Solis" AKA Rosa Barazza and "Sam Richie" AKA Samuel Suleiman of Jefferson Legal Group scammed me out of over $12, 000. I have filed a police report here in MA and contacted Attorney Generals in MA and CA. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau. They dragged my case out for over a year and now will likely lose my home of 19 years. How do these people sleep at night? They have destroyed my life when I was most vulnerable. How can these people continue to work these scams? I have heard from Attorney Generals that "we can't offer you legal help and cannot act on behalf of an individual, only many that have been affected". It doesn't take much work to see that these people have scammed and frauded many, many people. I cannot afford an Attorney so I am likely out $12, 000+. Where is the help for the victims of these scams? Jefferson Legal has now closed up shop in Irvine and LA and will likely pop up it's ugly head with another name to continue to scam others. I would like to file a complaints as a group if anyone is interested, please email me at pttree@yaoo.com Thank you.

View 0 more photos
josiesnana
Aug 27, 2014 10:38 am EDT

Pacific National Law Center are a bunch of criminals. My contact was James Curry. Such a nice fellow and alwyas ended the conversations with "Have A Blessed Day!" I am partially relieved that I am not the only sucker here. It became apparent that I was getting ripped off when "Sophia" called me, raked me over the coals, and said I need to send PNLC $400 more (after sending them $3000 that I was able to procure from my church I fellowship with). She was IRATE to say the least. Thinking James Curry was an honest guy, I contacted him and told him about the demands of "Sophia". James told me to just ignore her because PNLC was filing charges against her for embezzling funds from PNLC. Finally, through complaining on Facebook about Bank of America, they took my home off of foreclosure status and sold my loan to Carrington Mortgage Services. Do I know if they're legitimate? Not really! But what are my choices? I have NEVER in my life been so sick of my government and what is allowed to qualify for a "business"! I could only afford to put $3 worth of gas in my car yesterday! If it wasn't for the love of God, I don't know what I would do. I wish I knew how to get my $3000 back so I could return in to my church. "James Curry" was the epitome of all that is evil...appearing to be a caring young man...blessing me everytime we talked...as he stole $3000 from me. If I wasn't so bereft of pain after Bank of America AND Pacific National Law Center finished beating me practically to death, I would try to find out a way of filing a lawsuit against them. Even though Bank of America is still in operation, their mortgage group are scammers as well. I had NEVER EVER missed a mortgage payment in my life until my contact person at Bank of America told me I could skip 3 mortgage payments and not be in default. When I did I got kicked out of the modification program and my home put into foreclosure. I could write a book, honestly! If anyone knows of a legal way to file charges against PNLC and at least get enough of my $3000 back so I can go to the grocery store and put gasoline in my car, I would be forever grateful. I'm sure that Satan will welcome PNLC into hell with him and give them an inferno to call their own. May God have mercy on their miserable souls...and Bank of America will be right behind them if they don't stop treating customers so shabbily. Thanks for this opportunity to be able to unload, through this system, alot of the weight I have been carrying around for going on two years. In sadness I am, Victoria in Missouri

NELSON487
Aug 05, 2014 12:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I JUST PUT A POSTING MY # IS [protected] IF YOU NEED ME TO TESTIFY OR ANYTHING TO STOP THEM!

NELSON487
Aug 05, 2014 12:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HAD THE SAME SCAM RAN ON ME HER NAME IS SOFIA SOLIS AKA ROSA BALBAROSA, WENDY DASH AND TATUM...
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS HOW TO STOP THESE JOKERS?

R
R
Rescue588
Holiday, US
Jul 18, 2014 1:00 am EDT

I'm one of these people who just found out I was scammed the hard way. My home is now on the auction block for July 30, 2014. And I was told by my new attorney that it is now to late and I should file for bankruptcy to protect myself. So much for spending most of my life protecting and serving the public as a NYC fireman. This is NOT what I had plan when I was force into disablity retirement after being injured. This problem has not just strongly affected my family, but my marriage as well. I am now looking for a cheap studio apt. to move into by myself since my credit is now shot.

JDK2013
May 21, 2014 10:35 pm EDT

If you are contacted by Sofia Solis (real name Rosa Barraza), do not respond to her.. She is a scammer and misrepresents herself as a person working for a law firm.. She does not work for any law firms and will only trick you into thinking she does.. She made us make cash deposits into her account and did no work.. We got a hold of the law firm she pretended to work for and they said she has been fraudulently using their name and they are taking legal action to stop her

A
A
!@#$%^&*()_+
lyndon station, US
May 04, 2014 1:54 pm EDT

i was in the same boat with Wendy dash and Sofia plus a James curry. I am now fighting to keep my house out of foreclosure. You DONT trust any one anymore. I only hope the people go to hell for what they did to good honesty working people. If you can go see the people in person when you know who you are dealing with. NOT by phone. Pacific national law center is a BIG SCAM

josiesnana
Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm EDT

I hope to the Father above that you all are wrong...

F
F
Frank Scholl
Wilton Manors, US
Apr 14, 2014 10:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am almost in the same boat. I was contacted by the directrefferral service who refferred me to the Pacific national law center after taking $3, 400, I have not heard from anyone there for 3 months. I spoke at length to the paralegal named Sophia, we generated a plan and she was to get back to me. It has been over three months and no work has been done and now i understand she is no longer their and that someone named Scott has my file. I have made repeated attempts to reach Scott and all I get is voice mail with no returned phone calls. This is beginning to feel a lot like a scam. Do not work with these people! Save your hard earned money and work directly with your lender. This is most likely a scam and I feel like a total fool for doing this.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer