Pacific Corporate and Title Services Complaints & Reviews

Pacific Corporate and Title ServicesTerrible experience

As a longtime acquaintance of the owners of Pacific Corporate and Title Service, I did them a favor and acquired copies of Official Records from the Recorders Office in San Mateo County, California. I sent them these documents and outlaid the cost for the photocopies and delivery out of my own pocket. I billed them for reimbursement at-cost (no mark-up or profit ot me) in November 2008. They refused to reimburse until I sent a late notice in February and never paid a reasonable 10% that I added to the late bill for my hassle and lost interest on 4 months of nonpayment. Don't do them any favors: it'll haunt you, if you do.

• Br
    BRASS Apr 13, 2010

so true

Pacific Corporate and Title ServicesFailure to Reimburse for Outlays

Pulled some public records copies for them since I knew their owners for over a decade. Paid the cost of the record copies out of my pocket. Sent them the copies at my cost as well. This was in November of '08. Since then, they refused to reimburse me until mid-Feb. of '09 and when I sent them a follow-up late notice with a 10% penalty to cover 4 months of non-payment they balked at the fee and told me that they would not use my (free) "services" again as I would not provide them with a w-9 form for a cost that was theirs. Unscrupulous and immoral ways of handling this when they got free service which they were paying hundreds of dollars for to thier former contractor (whom they fired in October of '08 and whom i know). NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!