PA Unemployment Complaints & Reviews

PA UnemploymentThis company doesn't check whole information

I was shocked that PA Unemployment didn’t check the whole information and didn’t help the former employees. I quitted the job, because the manager was unprofessional and irreverent to the staff. But when I applied for the benefits, they refused me, because my manager told me that I was rude and he had a lot of problems with me. Seriously, it was so unfair and this company should check this info before they rendered any decision, but they simply denied my appeal and forgot about me.

PA UnemploymentThey refused to provide any help

I was shocked what PA Unemployment did. I lost job couple of weeks ago, and I went to their website. I needed help and hoped that they would help me with money and advise me where to find the job. But they refused to provide any help and told that they have other people like me. It was terrible to listen to it and I understood that I can hope only on me.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices