Original Deals Complaints & Reviews

Original DealsCompression socks

I ordered Compression socks from this company some months ago.
The keep shipping me socks that I did not order.
I have received 2 shipments that I did not order.
I wear L-XL the last shipment was small!
I do not have the date of the first shipment, however, the second shipment is date December 2, 2020. I received the shipment yesterday, December 21, 2020.

May 22, 2020

Original Deals — Compression socks

Company keeps sending packages of compression socks and debiting checking account for $32.94. There is no...

Original Dealscompression socks

I received an order of socks in the wrong size so I sent back asking for an exchange to a larger size. When the package finally arrived they sent the same wrong size! That happened twice. I finally told them to return my money! What they did was send me another package of wrong size and another charge for $32.94! Thanks to Citi Cards, where I have made 3 disputes, they have favored my requests and reversed the charges in my account.

These people at Original Deals are not just incompetent, but literally STUPID. Don't ever order anything from them!

You cannot contact them because every phone number I can find always says, "This number is not in service, goodbye!"

• Ju
        Judith Durant Gauthier Nov 23, 2020

I have same problem just received another package am sending it back return to sender did not order

Original Dealssox

Every month Original Deals sends me packages of compression socks, and I haven't ordered them. Only ordered them once but they keep sending me more. I just received another package two days ago, I want them to stop sending them. I request a refund and want to return them but there is no packing slip in the package. I have no client number but my name is Judith Bowser. Please help!

Original Dealselectronic pest repellers

Ordered 6 of the pest repellers. received them today and the prongs on the back do not fit into the plug outlets. I do not have any contact information so that I can return the items for credit to my card account. The address I have seems to be some kind of distribution center for many businesses. Ordered these on facebook.
        I posted my complaint on the facebook page.

• Updated by nerakselwob1 · Nov 25, 2019

have had no response

Jul 12, 2019

Original Deals — wireless - wifi repeater

I received the wireless repeater but the plug it tells me to put into my electric outlet does not conform to...