onSale.com Complaints & Reviews

onSale.comBeware

I think the business model of this company is data harvesting and the potentially unlawful accumulation of CC #'s and associated info. My guess is that they sell this (your) data. They certainly have no intention of fulfilling many orders, at least on the basis of my experience and what I have read online. I have filed a complaint with the AG's office in California and urge those of you who have suffered through the BS order cancellation to contact your AG's office also. Beware...they are up to no good and should be stopped...I'm trying!

• Ro
    ron3507 Jun 02, 2008

These guys are fine as long as all goes well. If you have a problem, you are on your own. I will never order from them again. I will recommend to anyone I see to run away like they have the plague. They don't stand behind the manufacturer on anything outside their 15 day return period. AWFUL.

• Ga
    Gabiane Aug 18, 2011

They refused to assist me with returning the wrong item they shipped to me. Awful customer service experience with onsale.com. Do not buy anything from that site.

• Ka
    Kamzass Aug 29, 2011

I will never buy anything from them again. I order my product they cancelled on me because they said they had too many orders. They told me a week later. I don't think you should be able to complete the order if there is non in stock. Now i have missed a good deal i could have found elsewhere at the time.

Angel with a broken wing Feb 07, 2012

Onsale.com is the worst company that I have ever attempted to do business with. After being an online shopper for over 11 years I was completely outraged at the treatment I received from this bogus company.
    I called to return an order, Spoke to Era who stated she would call back with a RMA. Era then called me back 4 additional times to ask for additional info that I had already provided her with, after 5 days no return call so I called again but this time I was informed that the request for an RMA was declined and that I could not return my order. During both calls I explained that the boxes had not been opened. On my last call with Bridget I was informed that she appealed the decision to decline my RMA and she would call me or email me a response. I stated that I would be contacting the BBB and the AG because there is no way they are keeping my money after aggravating the hell out of me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST

onSale.comHorrible service!

I bought a laptop from them and I got a call days later saying they wanted to verify something. Almost 5 days later they keep on telling me they need to do all kinds of verification and I have not gotten my order. I will never do business with them and please don't do business with them. They are the worst company out there.

Matt Rogers Dec 20, 2007

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Ordered 2 fax machines that we needed for business. OnSale.com sent me an email stating there was a problem with the credit card and that I needed to call the credit card processing department at 1-800-682-1042 to resolve it. I called, sat on hold for 25 minutes, got disconnected. Called again, person answered after 30 minutes, then disconnected me when he attempted to place me on hold. Called 2 more times only to sit on hold and be disconnected without reaching a person. Called customer service and they claimed "well, we are really busy". Then I said, so what am I supposed to do to get this order. Customer services claimed to get someone from credit card processing on the phone immediately, and when they went to transfer/connect me, guess what? I got disconnected. DO NOT ORDER FROM ONSALE.COM NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING THE PRICE MAY BE

• Da
    Daniel Creech Jan 28, 2008

I can attest to the problems described above from OnSale.com. I was charged 3 times for the same item. One charge they apparently caught, and recredited. However, they then proceeded to charge my card again TWICE more. When I called customer service, I got someone who spoke broken English and disconnected me while trying to transfer me to this mysterious credit card department at the 800-682-1042 number above. I called back, waited on hold another 10 minutes, and the same rep answered again. I think he himself must be the entire customer service department for OnSale.com. I told him he had just disconnected me. He said, "Oh yeah, sorry about that." Then he put me on silent hold for about 15 mins. He finally picked up again, told me the credit card dept was too busy and would I please call them back later. He gave me that number above and hung up.

I have yet to be able to get in touch with said "credit card department" which I think is actually a third party credit processing company, because I've found the same number listed on eCost.com's web site. I am disputing the charge directly with Bank Of America now.

STAY AWAY FROM ONSALE.COM (and I would recommend staying away from eCost.com too since they apparently use the same company).

• Ri
    richard May 13, 2008

I too was subjected to the same silly credit card "verification" process when attempting to purchase a flat panel monitor. When I inquired into why this was necessary, the representative could not really answer this simple question. From my perspective, I could see the pending charge on my credit card and all they needed to do was ship my order. After re-confirming what I ordered with the representative, I gave them the option of simply shipping or canceling the order. Amazingly, they chose to cancel the order. Needless to say, I will not be doing any future business with onsale.com or any of their sister sites (PC Mall, Mac Mall, etc.). Be afraid, be very afraid.

• Du
    DUMACHETDI Feb 18, 2009

the people at onsale.com is a asian ###. ill kick ur ###ing ### dumachetdi. ung khak fool. ordered a monitor and gave me the run around. cancel that ### and told him eat dick in taiwanese vietnam

onSale.comStay far away from them!

Ordered a laser printer for a small business office, found Onsale.com through bizrate.com-the company was rated very well by consumers it said. So I ordered the printer on a Friday, came to work on Monday and got an email and a phone call from some other company saying my credit card was denied (it wasnt) and please call them with my credit card number and my order number. I called onsale.com, not this other company, to see if the email was really through them or if it was from someone that got my information somehow. The phone system at onsale.com is horrible, you cant navigate through the buttons it tells you to use, all customer service representatives I spoke to were foreign and difficult to understand, and they werent concerned at all that an odd company had possibly gotten my information from them. I got nowhere on the phone, I emailed them and got no response. Then I went back to Bizrate's website and actually read the customer reviews, this place got HORRIBLE reviews! I'd advise everyone to stay far away from them!

• Sc
    scammed Mar 16, 2008

<follow all>performancehealthusa.com buyer beware, file a chargeback at your local bank and get your account number changed to stop the automatic payments from going thru!