OnlyGolfApparel.com Complaints & Reviews

OnlyGolfApparel.comDishonesty!

I ordered a pair of golf shoes on August 17th and was advised via E-mail from OnlyGolfApparel.com that my order was shipped on August 20th (ground shipping). I was not given a tracking number in this E-mail. Well, I had not received my shoes as of August 31st so I called the number given in the E-mail. I spoke with someone called "A.J." who said he would have to call me back. Several hours later he had not returned my call so I called him again. He said he was waiting to hear from DHL and that they were supposed to call him back by 5:30PM and that as soon as he heard from DHL he would call me. Guess what? He didn't call me. Three days later I called again and "A.J." answered the phone. He acted like he had never spoken with me and again asked me for the same order information I had provided to him three days earlier. I asked him why he had not returned by call and he said, "you don't understand, we have a lot of customers to take care of and we can't call everyone back when we say we will"!!! I asked to speak to the owner of the company and was told "he's not here right now and won't be here for another 30 minutes". He then told me he would call me back in the next 30 minutes with some information. I said that was fine and that if he didn't call me back I wanted him to have the owner call me. Guess what? I never heard from either one of them! I waited until the next day and called DHL to see if they could determine if anything was shipped to me from OnlGolfApparel.com. They could find nothing. I finally tried a different phone number provided on the website and got lucky enough to talk with someone called "Moe". He put me on hold for about 10 minutes and came back on the phone with the following comment- "the manufacturer of the ECCO shoes canceled the order because they are out of stock". I asked "Moe" when they were going to let me know about this and he said "we just found out and we will be deleting the charge to my credit card". I don't know yet if this has been done because only a few minutes have passed since this recent telephone conversation. I have to say, I will NEVER order from this company again and I STRONGLY urge everyone NOT to order from this website. They are RUDE and most likely DISHONEST! BEWARE!!!

• Mo
    Moe Aug 19, 2008

AJ has not worked for onlygolfapparel for 4years, not current complaint, call there and check it out 6305139882

OnlyGolfApparel.comDon't buy anything from this company1

WARNING – Don’t buy anything from this company. I received my order from OnlyGolfApparel.com yesterday. I bought 3 pairs of Nike golf pants. The pants were tight in the thighs and legs, so I called them the next day to get a RA number to return them. They told me it would be a 35% re-stocking fee to send these back plus the shipping. This is an absolutely ridiculous fee - $85 restocking fee for the pants plus the shipping. I have never heard of anyone charging a 35% fee to return something that still has the tags on it and was just received the day before. The customer service department is horrible and rude. They said that is their policy and it is posted on their website. You can only find this on their website - OnlyGolfApparel.com if you actually go into the Tab labeled Info & Returns, which most people don’t go into unless they are returning something. The information is at the very bottom of the Return page, so you actually have to search for the information. I strongly recommend NOT buying from OnlyGolfApparel.com. They only let you exchange for a different size or color so, if it doesn’t fit then you are out 35%.

• Pa
    Paula Shaw-Powell Sep 29, 2007

I ordered from this company on Aug. 12. It has been over a month and still no shipment. When I call, I always get a answering service and always leave a message. They have not returned my calls.

Mac Nivison Dec 23, 2007

I fully agree with the above comments. I had a similar experience. No replies to my emails regarding the order. They charged $37 for postage & handling against the actual $17 postage that it cost them. They offered me 35% of the value (less shipping charge) as a credit if I returned the items. Never again.

• Mo
    Moe Aug 19, 2008

This is the best company you can buy Golf Apparel from, it it owned by some of the best people in the golf business, all of my coments are on the plus side, are these complaints from 2008 I'll bet not. they work hard to get the customer there product, thanks for reading, Moe

• Bo
    Bobby Jan Sep 24, 2010

I will put my reputation on the line to make sure you receive 100% customer satisfaction. I joined this company on September 10th, 2010 after spending 25 years as a Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional at some of the finest golf clubs and resorts in the country. We have excellent pricing and some of the absolute detailed customer service available. Ask for me for all your golf apparel needs! We offer excellent discounts to "Corporate and Golf Teams".

Have a great fall season and please remember "Golf is Not A Game of Perfect just make sure you look good"!

Bobby

Robert Jan, PGA

Golf Professional

25 Year PGA Member

20 Year Titleist Elite Staff Member

NCAA "2 Time" 1st Team All American

"6 Time" US Open Sectional Qualifier

"Winner of over 30 professional events"

Six time Golf Shop Operations Top 100 Golf Shops.

!995 - "Team of National Merchandiser of the year" PGA of America

"6 - Time" Radix Cup Team Member

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices