Online shopping Complaints & Reviews

Online shoppinginability to complete purchase

I was making a purchase for my daughter for her birthday because this is her favorite store due to stylish plus size clothing. After make about 12 selection the entire other was gone and the website said... ON SNAP come come back at a later day. Well I can do that on another day but how will presents be a surprise with her there. The reason and only reason I used e shopping was so she would not see them. The amount of money I spend in your store is more that my partner would want to know. Having you resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated. We are used to driving out of the way for stylish plus sized clothing we can start doing it again. Some form of a response would be greatly appreciated .

Ann

Online shoppingScam

I had received a telephone solicitation to invest $499.00 for an online shopping website that includes 60 retail outlets. This was paid by credit card. About a week later I had received another telephone call requesting me to invest an additional $7, 000.00 and up for referrals that would visit my website. This marketer promised that my business will boom. I had requested him to provide me financial statements and current investors that had made such investments to attest what he was explaining to me. He stated that his word should be trusted. I became leery at this point that it was a scam and I requested my refund. He then stated that I would receive my refund after 90 days by check. I immediately telephoned my credit card to reverse this charge for $499.00 as I cannot wait after 90 days for my refund in case this company goes out of business.

• Qm
    qmklyx Sep 05, 2012

ads almost son of ###. what is your opinion?

• Qm
    qmklyx Sep 07, 2012

i also not hate. But do not like the ad

Online shoppingCharged my account without my knowledge

Apparently I made an on-line order of some kind (I do not recognize the amount but it was charged) for $1.95 then for the following 4 months was charged at $49.95 without my knowledge, until last week when I received an e-mail from "Online Shopping" (or something like that) serving as an invoice for $49.95. I sent an e-mail in response asking what this money was for & explaining that I had received nothing for it (though I thought then that it was a scam e-mail) and that I was not prepared to pay it, not knowing it had already been charged. My e-mail has received no response as yet. I've had to cancel the credit card to stop any further problems. I would like to find out who these people are and get them back!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices