Online Business Systems, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Online Business Systems, LLCBEWARE!!!

Ever since I got scammed by Penbrook Productions and Tafiti Consulting, I have been getting all kinds of offers from all over the world. I must be on everyone's list. This one looked really good and even used "google" to help them. It even calls itself the Earn Google Cash System. However, in its disclaimers the E-Sales Marketing was mentioned as well as Online Business Systems, LL. I checked the BBB in Scottsdale, AZ and found Online Business Systems to be unsatisfactory. There was no listing for E-Sales Marketing of Cheyenne, WY. I then checked here and found some complaints. I hope someone reads this before they spend money for a scam or worse.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Online Business Systems, LLCscam

Hi, I signed upo for someyhing, online, becuase on their advertised as free. But later on, they send me a order-confirmation email, which does not say whay I am buying, what the charge is. The charge is hihhen in a bunch of links, you have to downlaod a program to read the charge agreement wrritten in PDF. This is really sneaky...

can this type of business legal? any body familiar with the Businese LAW out there? please Help!

I have put their 39.85 on dispute, lets share the infomation, so that this type of scam wont happen any more

Comment Guidelines