Online Biz Complaints & Reviews

Online Biz Credit card fraud

This company has been charging my credit card $39.85 every month, since June, 2008. I have tried to call the 800 number but either get no answer or a busy signal. I know I have not done business with this company, so it must be connected to some other company or simply a fraud. I did close the account, but am not sure whether I will be responsible for the charges or not.

Online Biz — Scam and theft

Online Biz Took $39.85 out of my Bank Account then 3 Weeks Later Another $129.85. I called the 800 Phone...

Online Biz — Did not order

I thought I was paying a one time 1.95 and now find out I was billed an extra $39.85 And would continue if I...