One Click Appliances Complaints & Reviews

One Click AppliancesScam!

We ordered a $1900 washer/dryer from oneclickappliances.com - they then cancelled the order and said they would refund us. We never got our money back and now they do not respond to emails and have removed their telephone number from their site. There is HUNDREDS of exactly the same complaint of various consumer review websites. REPORT THEM TO...

And try to stop them doing this to lots more people. They are making money out of people desperate for a bargain. I cannot believe they are still in operation - I have reported them to the better business bureau, it might not help, but if lots of people did it then it might!

• Updated by Valerie · Apr 16, 2008

This merchant's practices are problematic. They accept orders, but then leave you in limbo for weeks/months. After repeated failed attempts to get them to respond, they promise delayed delivery, only to then cancel your order without explanation. They then claim to have issued you a refund, but then process it for a slightly different amount so it will reject. They then instruct you to contact your credit card company to request a charge-back due to their inability to reprocess it. Meanwhile you’re left to solve their problem while they hold on to your money. Avoid this merchant at all cost!!!

• Updated by Valerie · Apr 21, 2008

Avoid One Click Appliances at all cost. This store is a FRAUD!!! Join Sean Duryee, email add: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it in filing class suit against this store.

This store MUST CLOSE before it can victimize more honest buyers who just want to get their appliances at a better deal, well, who doesn't?

If we unite, then we will win this fight. Justice is for everyone not just for few who got their refund because of technicality.

What about the others? If we didn't make it, then let's warn others who'll fall into the same trap. It's better to do something than nothing at all. thank you.

3 Responses
    • Pa
      Paul Jul 12, 2008

Oneclickappliances.com is apparently back in business, after several weeks of running only a shell site.

I placed an order on 3/23/08, in the amount of $583.92, then got a note saying they couldn't fulfill and would issue a refund. They proceeded several sham attempts at a refund, which said "didn't work", so instructed me to see redress from my credit card company.

Unfortunately, I paid via PayPal and ACH transfer.

I complained to PayPal, who initiated action, which also failed. PayPal now has closed the case, even though I have recovered NOTHING.

The firm is now associated with other more reputable dealers in a click-through model:

THose retailers are also risking their reputations with this firm.

The firms are:

AJMadison.com
      abt.com
      abesofmaine.com
      newegg.com.

On behalf of the hundreds of complaints posted on this board and others, please do not patronize oneclickappliances.com unless and until they prove they have resolved all claims of fraud against them.

John Hart May 16, 2008

I spent over a year dealing with this company, reporting them to BBB, consumer protection agency, New York Attorney Gen, and contacting lawyers who wouldn't handle it because the amount was $869.00. I posted negative feedback on Pricegrabber and was then contacted by One Cluck and told since I posted a neg comment that it could take much longer to resolve my issue. Their crooks and keep getting away with it! Why? Because our caring government could care less!!!

• Ji
      Jim Kasle Mar 28, 2008

I placed an order on January 21st. The order hit my credit card the next day. After numerous quoted delivery dates I received 1 piece of the two. They owe me a $3, 000+ line item - now they do not answer their phone and a get an e-mail saying they will refund my money but I have not seen it.

One Click AppliancesBad experience

My husband and I ordered a portable washer. It says that the delivery is 1-2 weeks which was just fine for us. the transaction was Jan 20, 2008 and did not arrive until march so we requested to cancel our order and got a confirmation that the refund was processed but did not get our money back until now. I tied to ask help from paypal since we paid thru them but they could not help me because it's beyond their time frame for complaints now. I would really be glad if we could do something with this.

Respond

One Click AppliancesThey will take your money and deliver nothing

This is not a credible company. I have contacted the BBB of New York but it is still too early to know if it does any good. They are definitely a scam company with nothing but voice mail and a fancy add. If you choose to buy from them you will be sorry! They say that they are having problems with their systems and say they can not process orders but they will still take your money and deliver nothing. I do not know how to cause them any other frustration but I hope they are caught and prosecuted for their actions.

• Updated by Valerie · May 15, 2008

I order the cook top on march/10, and after few day they email to me canceled and refund money and now over 3 month I don't have money back, no phone, no fax, and we email to them so many time no answer we report to papal to take back money but they said they have no fund and wait but still not money back if some one like me please report to FBI for fraud they are scam. They still trick some one

else. Who is same situation please complain to board or do some thing don't let them continue trick the people. Oh! My God.

Respond