Omega Complaints & Reviews

Omegaenrico perissinoto

This person did a mone fraud with us on the name of online jobs.this person commited with us to give a pay at the end of the month .but after 45 days he become rude and not contacting wih us.he is an italian.my request to the police of italy please coperate with us. Grab him and ask him about our money. I have all proves of work, joining leter, his scam bank letter.
I hope italian police will be good for us.

enrico perissinoto
enrico perissinoto

Omegalog splitter

i purchased a omega woodsplitter online with pay pal, 1-20-13 an cancelled order on 1-21-13 due to bad rewiews . i tried contacting omega by phone 12 times, i e-mailed them, text them, an they never re-plyied to any of my concelation notice. i received my bank staement an they processed the purchace of $649.50 on 1-23-13. i filed a dis-pute with my bank & with pay pal . it's now been 30 days an i still have'nt received anything . NO murchandize an NO refund . omega has committed FROUD . i'm now fileing a froud claim against pay pal & omega . i do not want the log splitter, i want my money back .