Olotels.com Complaints & Reviews

Olotels.comFraudulent activities

I ordered two night stay in California hotel. I chose the hotel through the website www.hotels.com, but when I paid for my reservation, the website redirected me to the website www.olotels.com. I received the confirmation email, but when I contacted the hotel and told them my name, the receptionist told me that my name wasn’t in the list. So it turned out that both websites are scams and took money from people. I wonder if someone had the same situation and can offer good solution. Thanks.

Olotels Jan 18, 2014

Dear reetor,

We thank you for your comments and for the opportunity to constantly improve our services!
    We would like to investigate this further.Please provide us with the confirmation and we will contact you directly.

For any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us :
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 6h00 to 22h00 (GMT) and 10h00 to 18h00 on week-ends.

Best regards,
    Olotels.com Team

Olotels Jan 24, 2014

Dear Reetor,

Kindly note that without an answer from your part providing us with your reservation number, we will consider your case closed.

For any other information, do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 0016468436980.
    Kind regards,
    Olotels Team

Olotels.comScam/Fraud

My Review: Olotels.com is fraudulent and rips people off, their customer service is sub par at BEST. They've done absolutely nothing to accommodate a mistake or glitch made on their website which landed me with a SINGLE bed room which I booked a 2 DOUBLE bed room. I offered to pay extra and be moved to a room that had 2 beds instead of the room that their website messed up which had one bed. Couldn't do anything for me. Their customer service department called and harassed me, being nasty and cutting me off, not letting me finish a sentence and still not offering me any help, all she said was this is my fault and that I need to deal with it. I told her I was disputing the charges with my credit card company and that if she has nothing else to say, to disconnect the line or I'll forward to my attorneys. She continued to speak over and harass. me. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, GLITCHES IN WEBSITE, POOR QUALITY. Do not book with them.

Olotels Nov 30, 2013

Dear hayleyy,

We thank you for your comments!

Please note that we have already replied to you via e-mail.

Please be so kind to send us your comments to our e-mail address [email protected] or by phone at 0044 208 819 7918

Our opening hours are:
    Monday to Friday from 6h00 to 22h00 (GMT) and 10h00 to 18h00 on week-ends.

We remain at your service for any other information.

Best regards
    Olotels.com Team

Olotels.comPayment requested, No booking made

Not reliable & no response to customer query

My Husband tried to book a hotel from them at 30 July with user account ccm.min @ gmail.com (no space). Their booking system is incompetent. It showed credit card payment was refused by bank, but actually his bank confirmed him that their request for payment has been approved instantly.

We don't know if it is the problem of their booking system and/or their payment gateway. I have sent them queries via their web form and later, an email to their so called customer care email account with the booking screen and errors attached. But, none of them got real feedback, just an automated reply informing that they will answer me within 24 hours. Perhaps they are living on another planet with a longer 24 hours.

It seems that they have no remedial measure at all. No status update even after a week and lot of complaints. Yet we really hope that they could honour my booking ASAP to avoid further deferment and adjustment of the other bookings for our trip.

• Ha
    hayluree Jan 22, 2013

I just had the SAME issue! Errors telling me the bank was declining my transaction, but it went through fast as anything. I called the hotel to see if anything went through, and nothing. I only got an email welcoming me to the site, saying my account had been activated. So I basically just opened a $50 account through Olotels.com and don't even have the reservation I needed. I sent an email requesting my money back... we'll see how that goes. Probably have to file a complaint with my bank, and pray it gets resolved. What a waste.

Olotels Aug 09, 2013

Dear Hayluree,

We would like to investigate this further! We kindly ask you to reply with your booking number to help us. We will then contact you directly about this issue.

For support or assistance at check-in or during your stay please contact our customer service at:
    Emergency number: 0044 208 819 7918
    Opening hours:
    Monday to Friday from 6h00 to 22h00 (GMT) and 10h00 to 18h00 on week-ends.

• Ha
    Hayley Furman Nov 13, 2013

I was searching for hotels in Atlantic City for a one night stay (traveling with co-workers) Olotels came up during a Google search. It looked like a good reputable website, and had the BEST prices I could find for the Showboat. I clicked on a room with 2 beds and proceeded to finish booking the room / making an account, ect.
    I received a confirmation that said "1 king bed" ..
    I called the customer service number and let them know of the issue, that this was unacceptable, and that I needed a room with two beds. The customer service department (between 3 representatives) all told me "too bad" that I "made the mistake" (I know I didn't) and they could not offer me a refund because it was "non cancel-able". They told me I could pay an extra ~$30 and that they would provide me with a room with another bed. I agreed, then received an e-mail shortly after stating that there was nothing that they could do to change my room.
    After speaking to numerous agents(who are all rude) and sending a couple e-mails, I decided to start writing a few reviews, including one on their Facebook wall. A woman calls me the next day, with nothing else to say than they want me to take down my posts and that it was my fault, and they don't deserve the "slander".
    I gave up because I had planned to just dispute the charges with my cc company, but the next day I received a call from another rep saying basically everything the previous rep said, to which I said "If you aren't going to offer me a refund, disconnect the line before I call my attorney, because I'm already in the process of disputing the charge with my bank" .. She then offered a refund and told me to take my reviews down...
    Today I check my bank account to see that they didn't even refund the full amount.

Just stay away from this junk company

Hello Hayley Furman,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. Can you reply with your booking number to help us? We will then contact you directly about this issue.

Hello Hayley Furman,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you . Can you reply with your booking number to help us? We will then contact you directly about this issue.

Good day Hayley Furman,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. Please note that we have already replied to you via e-mail confirming the full refund to your credit card.
    We would like to further discuss this issue and one of our agents will contact you directly.