Ocean Oil & Gas Company Complaints & Reviews

Ocean Oil & Gas CompanyOffer Letter

This company is asking me to transfer GBP 1,200 for processing visa.

I was shocked when they send me an offer letter. No interviews have been taken and both the parties have not spoken to each other.

The benefits that they are offering really beyond our imagination.

Please comment what do you think ? It is high time that the Government should be involved to stop such frauds.

Ocean Oil & Gas CompanyScam employment contract!

I received an offer letter from the Ocean Oil & Gas Co. without any interview and asking me to transfer money for processing Visa (2 years contract). Is this company really registered or not? The contract has been sent on letter head no indication of tel/fax/email no company registration.

Is this registered company... how can they employ people without seeing or interviews.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices