OAN Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Resolved OAN Services, Inc.Fraudulent (Cramming or Slamming) Charges

I contacted AT&T many months ago first by email and then by letter requesting an explanation for the $19.09 Charge that started to appear on my Bundle's Bill in November 2009. (Specifically the bill dated Nov 14 - Dec 13, 2009) I have my DSL Internet, Telephone(Fax), and DirecTV through AT&T.

I do not believe I received a response to my question and after a while I forgot about it with how busy my life became.

I paid my bill online today, 01/03/2012, and noticed that this charge is still showing so I googled "OAN Services, Inc." and found this site and MANY sites like it showing that this is Fraud, based upon a con called 'Slamming'. They will claim that I authorized these charges "Online" without any verification from the actual account holder.

I contacted AT&T by eMail today, again, and I want them to respond IN WRITING. (Be it by USPS or eMail.)

I totally dropped the ball on this by not keeping up with the questioning and this has led to Fraudulent Charges totaling, as of 01/03/2012, $553.61.

I have found a website called "Classactionconnect.com" and I am considering filing a report on there and if I do not get satisfaction from AT&T, I'm going to file a complaint with the Better Business Business Bureau.

I've found out that I'm just one of THOUSANDS of people that are being scammed by OAN Services, Inc. and I'm looking for advice on how to go about getting this situation resolved to MY satisfaction, not AT&T's...

This is the eMail I sent to AT&T today, 01/03/2012:
(Grammar is bad but I was only allowed so many characters in the eMail.)

- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -
I would like to know why I never received a response months ago regarding the Fraudulent Charges on my bill from "OAN Services, Inc." This Fraudulent Charge is a con called "Slamming".

No one in my household ever authorized whatever service this "OAN Services, Inc." provides. I have contacted AT&T multiple times, in writing & email, regarding the removal of this charge from my bill & a refund for fraudulent charges.

I was not made aware that this is FRAUD until I was contacted by a friend that remembered me asking questions about "OAN Services, Inc." & provided me with some links to Sites where there are thousands of other people complaining that they have been scammed by this company.

I have not heard back from AT&T, I am being charged $19.99 a month for services I never authorized, and because of this I have filed a report with classactionconnect.com & will shortly be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding AT&T's refusal to so much as respond to inquiry
- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -

If AT&T will not play ball, who should I contact? Would the BBB be a good place to start after posting at forums like these?

Thanks for any help/advice you can provide!

Fraudulent (Cramming or Slamming) Charges

Joe K Sep 25, 2008

A charge for $14.95 appeared on my AT&T phone bill. The phone is just a fax line and not used for any other purpose. The charge is simply a rip.

• To
    Tommy Sep 29, 2008

I don't know how long this have been going on, how can we stop this from happning to us?

• De
    Delanne W. Dec 22, 2008

I have been charged for the last 4 (four) months for charges from this company. I have NEVER heard of them nor have I ever game them permission to charge anything to my telephone bill. When I called their # (800-944-9646), it tells me to call another # in which I will be charged an ADDITIONAL $5.49!!! (NO, I did not call the other # given!!) How am I suppose to get this stopped and get credit for all these charges????

manda Mar 14, 2009

We open our home phone bill and there was a fee for 14.95 that we did not have any idea where it came from. so i looked it up on the internet and everything that poped up was about fraud so i called my phone company and the number on the bill and supposedly had it corrected

• Di
    Diane Ronsicki May 31, 2009

Miscellaneous charges & tax on said charge for Laurentel setup fee of $8.94 dated Apr. 27 included on my Verizon phone bill. I have no idea what these charges are for & ask that they be removed ASAP.
    Thank you.

• Ac
    A Caldwell Sep 03, 2009

On August 16, 2009, my husband's att bill was charged $14.05 on his bill for voice mail service we didn't ordered. Today, I call the company and talked to a rep and was given a cancellation confirmation number.
    I pray that all people will start checking their bills and be careful when accepting offers on the web.

• Da
    Dai Nguyen Jan 13, 2010

Nov. 20, 2009 unauthorized charged on behalf of IDEAL SAVINGSNOW, LLC. of $14.95
    Dec. 29, 2009 unauthorized charged on behalf of USA VOICE MAIL, INC. of $12.95
    I called both cases to cancel and complain, they said I fill out some form in internet for these, which I never did.

Resolved OAN Services, Inc.Charge in current AT&T bill

My current AT&T bill (1/25/2010) includes a charge of $13.95 charge for "OAN Services, Inc." I did not authorize nor sign up for this. Please have the charge cancelled and credited to my next bill (unfortunately, I just paid my current bill and did not check the bill more carefully).

• De
    Dennis Brooks Oct 23, 2010

I to have a complaint on AT & T phone bill about OAN Sevices i didn't sign up for this "what ever service " and on 9-25-2010, i called OAN sevices they said they would take it off my bill. I also got a cancelation #, well guess what here it is 10-23-2010 and its on my bill again, another $14.95... THIS IS BULL "sh " they need to be stopped!!!

Resolved OAN Services, Inc.charges on ATT phone bill

I received a bill on my phone bill from this company for a

YOURBILLINGSOLUTIONS, INC. #

[protected] YOURBILLINGSOLUTIONS, INC-1X SETUP FEE $ 8.43
Billing question? Call [protected]

charges on ATT phone bill

• Oa
    OAN SER BADBAD BAD Jan 31, 2010

nogood werebad tek free mane from mi, i dot von your oan servis GEROVUOT FROM MI ATT BILL anderstan bushot.how du remov OAN SERVIS, from mi att bill.tel:7134845649. this oan servis no good, were bad bad bad.gerout out out from mi att bill.OAN SERVIS BUSHOT, BAD BAD BAD NO GOOD!!! nogood werebad tek free mane from mi, i dot von your oan servis GEROVUOT FROM MI ATT BILL anderstan bushot.how du remov OAN SERVIS, from mi att bill.tel:7134845649. this oan servis no good, were bad bad bad.gerout out out from mi att bill.OAN SERVIS BUSHOT, BAD BAD BAD NO GOOD!!! nogood werebad tek free mane from mi, i dot von your oan servis GEROVUOT FROM MI ATT BILL anderstan bushot.how du remov OAN SERVIS, from mi att bill.tel:7134845649. this oan servis no good, were bad bad bad.gerout out out from mi att bill.OAN SERVIS BUSHOT, BAD BAD BAD NO GOOD!!!