ADVERTISIMENT

Nubodi Colon Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Nubodi Colon CleanseUnauthorized debit transaction

After a barrage of email I decided to try the "colon cleanse" for a 14 day "free" trial. Before I received the free trial I was charged not only for the $3.98 shipping on the free trial, but an additional $90 for a 31 day automatically shipped supply. I didn't even have the chance to cancel the automatic shipment because I never received the first. Lesson here is always read the "terms" and if it's an unfamiliar company check with a site like this to see if complaints have been lodged.

The company representative says they will refund the money to my card if I return the automatically shipped product unopened, obtain a tracking number from the Post Office, and call with the number. The refund, if it occurs, will come only after the tracking number on the package has been confirmed as received on their end.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Nubodi Colon Cleanse — Unauthorized charges!

I know this is my own fault for falling into the trap of "try this". It took much longer to receive than they...

ADVERTISIMENT