Nobullmagazines.com Complaints & Reviews

Nobullmagazines.comSCAM - never receive order

Erik Hovind continues to scam people out of their money. He is the one controlling this site and taking your money through paypal. He will not respond to your inquiries or emails about your order. DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEM! I am currently filing a class action suit against him.

• Ad
      adalee Jan 27, 2009

File a legal complaint at:

• Ka
      kallie75 Jan 13, 2009

I will join as well. I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions in August 2008 and it's January 2009 and I still have not received my subscriptions (one was a gift so that's a little embarassing they had to tell me they didn't get it!) I have tried SEVERAL times to contact Erik and have e-mailed No Bull Magazines and no one responds. Since there is no number to call, I'm out of places to go. I have just filed a complaint with Paypal and the Better Business Bureau. What a Rip Off! Hopefully, what comes around goes around. Please include me in your suit.

• Bi
      Bill Ruf Dec 03, 2008

I just registered a complaint with the BBB of Lafayette, LA also at http://lafayette.bbb.org against NoBullMagazines.com. Now, I'll wait to see if they do anything.

The owner, Erik Hovind, is running a well thought out scam and should be put behind bars.

What's even worse is that PayPal is allowing (supporting) him to continue the scam day after day by refusing to refund the money he is stealing and to shut down his PayPal account. They continue to take our money and place it in his pocket, even though they are aware that he is running a scam.

Mr. Rose, please include me in your class action law suit.

Jill Dec 02, 2008

I'll join your action. Another magazine site in New York was sued like this by Attorney General of NY. They refunded their accounts a year later and I don't see them advertising presently. So thanks for taking this action. You can also register a complaint with BBB of Lafayette, LA http://lafayette.bbb.org
      Business Info

FAX: --None--

Website: www.nobullmagazines.com

• Da
      Dan E Nov 25, 2008

Doing the same thing to me! Sign me up on the class action. Exactly the same problem.

3 year readers digest subscription never received. Won't answer emails. Makes you wait well past the paypal deadline.

• Am
      Amanda Nov 17, 2008

The same happened to me... how do we get this a-hole shut down?
      I filed a complaint with the BBB... so I guess we'll see.

jillian Nov 15, 2008

i ordered 4 magazines on his site and NEVER received even one. i attempted to contact him on several occasions with no response. since i had paid via PAYPAL i filed a complaint. however since his web site states you must wait over a 100 some days before filing a complaint, i was over my time alotted through PAYPAL (45 days) to file a complaint. how convienient for erik hovind, SIMPLY DISGRACEFUL!

Nobullmagazines.comNo magazines

Long ago I ordered magazines from halfpricedmags.com and months later never received my magazines and after filing a complaints with bbb.org, I actually got my money back. So whenever I see a "great" subscription deal I'm more aware and know what to look for which is under contact information if there is no phone number or mailing address get away quick. I've found another site that is like that and have read some complaints on other sites...www.nobullmagazines.com. Do not order from this site...if it is sounds too good to be true.. then it probably is!!!

• Su
        Suzanne331 Feb 28, 2009

I also bought a magazine subscription through them in July 08 and never received my magazines. I paid through paypal and because it was longer than 45 days, cannot receive a refund. But the website tells you to wait 100 days before making a complaint. I can't believe paypal is not helping with this when it is an obvious scam and has happen to many people. My deal wasn't even too good to be true- I paid $35 and the regular price was only $45, not that much cheaper.
        NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Ty
        tyro Dec 03, 2008

Never received my subscription to Discover. PayPal will not honor my claim due to 45 day filing requirement.

Jill Dec 02, 2008

NoBull does not respond to their phone calls or email or web inquiries. I've asked repeatedly for refunds.
        I ordered 2 magazines 7.11.08 and NoBull emailed I'd have to wait up to 120 days for them to be processed. It's now December 5 months later and the magazine Comapnies have no record of these orders. BBB took my complaint and they have until Dec 5, 2017 to respond.
        Nobullmagazines.com, DSF Designs
        213 N. Saint Charles
        Abbeville, LA 70510

• Sc
        scammed by nobullmagazines.com Oct 11, 2008

I was also scammed by nobullmagazines.com for $40. Someone please do something about this company. I have extracted as much information as I can about them.

Whois Record

[protected] Fax -- [protected]

Technical Contact:
        Private, Registration
        [protected] Fax -- [protected]

Domain servers in listed order:
        NS2.PITBULLHOSTING.INFO
        NS1.PITBULLHOSTING.INFO

Server Data
        Server Type: Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5
        IP Address: 216.36.63.162 [Whois] [Reverse-Ip] [Ping] [DNS Lookup] [Traceroute]
        IP Location United States - California - San Jose - Logicalsolutions.net
        Response Code: 200
        Domain Status: Registered And Active Website.

Here is their whois page:

If you have been scammed or hate scammers, please do something to them or at least spam their email or send them hate letters.

thank you.

• Be
        Ben Oct 04, 2008

I also ordered a magazine from nobullmagazines.com for my fiance and they never delivered and there is absolutely no way to get in touch with them. All I have to say is that karma's a ### and this will get them.

• Ve
        Verla Seibel Oct 04, 2008

I order a magazine for my son-in-law in April, paid to pay pal and he has never recieved a magazine, I guess I got scammed also, what kind of a company is this

• Sh
        shalimarlexia Sep 18, 2008

I ordered from NoBullMagazines.com and they totally took my money and never delivered. They are a complete SCAM, do not, I repeat... DO NOT order from this site. I paid through paypal and because the 45 days security were up, I completely lost my money!