NF Technology Services Complaints & Reviews

NF Technology ServicesWaiting for iPod repair for over 5 weeks

Promises made...

1) 'We will email you within 24 hours of receiving your device' (website) - PROMISE BROKEN.

2) 'We will return your call within 24 business hours' (phone message) - PROMISE REPEATEDLY BROKEN.

3) 'At this time, we estimate that it will take 36-48 business hours for your repair to be completed. ' (email) - PROMISE BROKEN

4) 'This part will arrive within 5 business days, and your repair will be completed within 3 business days of the part arrival.' (email) - PROMISE BROKEN

So, it's now April 11 - over 5 weeks since NF TEch Services received my iPod and I wonder if I'm ever going to see it again...all incredibly annoying, frustrating and frankly rude.

How can they help me? By keeping at least one promise - fix my iPod and return it to me!

• Ba
    Barrol Feb 25, 2010

Don't use this company if you value your iPod, your time, and your money. The kid behind this scam is non-responsive (except when he wants your money)and shady.

• Er
    erb11489 Feb 26, 2010

I sent my 30g I-pod off before Christmas and havent heard anything back yet, its only 3 months later.. Don't use this site unless you can call their number and actually get them to answer the phone

NF Technology ServicesDo not use them

DO NOT USE this company. I have been without my iPod for over 3 months. In those 3 months he has never returned my phone (although their message says they return calls within 1-2 business days). Of the 2 or 3 times he e-mailed me, one was for payment which I paid over a month ago. Still waiting for him to actually ship my iPod.

• Wa
    WayneS27 Aug 19, 2009

Call the BB and the Attorney General in OH. Looks like I have to do the same. Which I read these posts earlier...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices