NextEve.com Complaints & Reviews

NextEve.comcustomer service

this comapny is awful my daughters dad ordered a dress on rush delivery april 13 2012 for her prom on may 5 2012 and he paid for rush delivery, what rush delivery i just got an email on may 7, 2012 that the order was shipped may 5th 2012 the day of her prom, her dress with rush delivery was 245.00, after all the emails and messages left on their site under the dress ups is the only one who gave me a shipping date and delivery, next eve still hasnt returned emails from my ex husband me or her step mom, and the site says no refunds what am i suppose to do with a dress now that prom is over she was in tears of not having the dress and had to find a backup dress this company is shady do not order from thm we dont even know if the dress is made right yet and if it fits her cause it still hant been delivered, the companuy does not answer your calls and the voicemail is always full bad company do not waste your time i wish i woulda researched this company before my daughter found a dress she loved

5 Responses
    • Mi
      missharlem212 Aug 25, 2011

I order a dress for my bday to take to cancun wit me and the dress is very short. i called them to see if they can make it longer she tells me i have to pay 49 dollars again.then i told her i wqnt my money back they tell me i dont get vall my money back. this company is full of ### and i will never do business wit them anymore!

• Ro
      Robby79 Sep 16, 2010

Dear Bashkisse,

I'm the PR of the company. I'm sorry to hear your story. First of all, may I have your order number so I can see if there's anything we can do to remedy the situation? I tried to search in our order database with the name "Bashkisse" but was unable to find it.

Anyway I assure you it has nothing to do with where our dresses are made. It's not a secrete that over 90% of formal wear sold in this country are made in China, even you go for top brands. If there's a quality problem, we'll give you full refund as we promised.

• Ba
      Bashkisse Jun 21, 2010

Do not order from Next Eve store. I ordered a very expensive prom dress online for my daughter and when we received it from CHINA, I had to completely resew most of the dress. None of the seams were finished and it was literally falling apart.

• Ly
      Lynn Young Jan 16, 2010

I am so glad you posted this, I was logging on to order a dress that my daughter wanted for a school dance and I saw your comment. Thank you so much for your input, I will not order from them now, looks like I will going shopping...

Lynn Young
      Opp, Alabama

• Mi
      Mivire Jan 04, 2010

I ordered a gown from this company, the entire top of the dress is made crooked, can't not be repaired. They refuse a refund, will not speak to me on the phone or answer emails. Reported it to the Better Business Bureau, their response to them was "no refund". Please do not order from this company.

They are professing to be in Pennsylvania but truth of the matter is the gowns are made in some sweat shop in China!!!

NextEve.comScam

I designed a dress for Nexteve's Free Prom 2010 competition and was deemed a winner. I was promised my dress by prom, but considering their organization skills were terrible, it is now September and I have still not received it. Their customer service has been anything but helpful in this manner. I also have seen pictures of another winner's final dress and it was junk! They had to spend close to $100 getting it fixed and that girl could not wear it to her prom either.

Respond

NextEve.comWe have no dress, and no money to buy another

We ordered my daughter's prom dress from their ready-to-ship section. I emailed after 2wks wondering where the dress was. The customer service told me that the dress we ordered was not in rready-to-ship, I was mistaken. I looked again at the website, and the dress was still there. I asked for another dress to be shipped overnight at their expense, or an immediate refund so that I could go out and purchase a dress locally. The customer service person hung up on me!! Now, prom is 6 days away, we have no dress, and no money to buy another!

1 Response
        • Ri
          rivergirl10 May 20, 2010

We ordered a dress for this company and had a wonderful experience, customer service was very helpful with all our questions and the dress arrived right on time. Customer service did point out to us that ready to ship dresses and made to order dresses have different SKU #'s and should be clear if you ordered the wrong one or not. The number listed on the website is available for questions, maybe in the future you should verify the information before placing an order.

NextEve.comOverwhelmed with frustration

Nexteve is one of the most unorganized company I have ever associated with!! When I called to get information about my order, I was told different things from each customer service agent I had to deal with.

I decided to cancel my order before I had another problem with the company and the representitives said I could only contact the sales & service department through email. After DAYS of emailing them and faxing them, my order was finally canceled but its been 11 days after the cancelation and I still HAVE NOT received my refund!!! They keep promising but they keep delaying it because of "server problems".

I made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau already and talked to a manager on the phone after multiple phone calls. I'm so frustrated with them! I would not advise anyone to do any business with them!!!

Respond

NextEve.com — Scam and cheating

NextEve.com boasts cheap and inexpensive prom, evening, MOB and MOG dresses. Their dresses arrived in dirty...