New Millenium Bank Complaints & Reviews

New Millenium BankPayments not credited in a timely manner

Payments are made through Bank of America (bill pay). A $50 cash payment was made on 5/6/2010 and it should have been credited to my account on 5/7/2010 but I have not seen the payment credited.

However, I made a $100 moneygram payment on 5/10/2010, it was credited to my account on 5/11/2010. It should show a $50 credit as well as a $100 credit. Please find out why my bank cash withdrawal payment was not credited the next day. All my other bank cards credit my account the next day. Your help is greatly appreciated.

• Ph
    Phillip James Cooper Oct 13, 2009

They took my $35 also and will not refund it. I waited a month then called only to be asked to give them another $300 and then maybe I get a credit card.- Phillip J Cooper - St Louis, MO
    [email protected]

• Je
    JEFFREY SEXTON Feb 17, 2010

SENT 35.00 DOLLARS FOR WHAT I WAS LEAD TO BELEAVE WAS A FULLY SECURED VISA CARD, , THEY WANT ANSWER PHONE OR THEY JUST PUT YOU ON HOLD, , , IT GREAT IF YOU LIKE TO SIT AND LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!ALL I WANT IS MY LITTLE 35.00 DOLLARS BACK? JEFF SEXTON 606-855-7505!!! I HAVE MY RECIEPT FOR THE MONEY

New Millenium Bankfraud

Applied for secured credit card (on advice of mortgage co to increase credit score).
They took the money out of my bank for the secured account via online app.
I, however, received NOTHING from them...no communication, no paperwork, no phone calls or emails.
Googled their number up today...and called.

First I was advised no card yet because they had to wait for check to clear.
Since money was last deducted on 11 04, and this is 11 20 ... I assured them that could NOT be the case.
Transferred to a spv, who advised:
we have to confirm your SS# and your address.
I was advised that I could not do this on the phone.

When I asked how I was supposed to know this -- he states "should" have gotten a letter.
Now waiting to see if there's any followup, and advised Mr. Jose, the "mgr" am ready to file re: fraud if something doesn't appear quickly.

• St
    sterry007 Nov 30, 2009

After I posted my complaint on this bank...I immediately received 2 emails. They have now decided they need my social security card, my drivers license, and other addl info -- even though they already took my money.

Since they responded within 15 minutes of my post ... I'm now updating my troubles with this seemingly dishonest company.

I have emailed the following letter, moments ago:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have yet to receive the FIRST phone call, nor have I received anything in writing.

You accessed my bank account without difficulty in October.

Tomorrow is December, but you have failed to complete anything resembling an honest transaction.

You say that you tried to call me to confirm info...but when I CALLED YOU ... I was advised I needed to fax over numerous items in order to meet your approval -- regardless of your already holding my money.

I now request : immediate refund of my money.

I do not wish to proceed further with a company who does business like you do.

I will post this note as well on Complaintsboard.com.

I will also update them when I actually am in receipt of my returned funds.

You accessed my bank account within one business day of my "application" with you, apparently with absolutely NO difficulty despite SUPPOSEDLY being lacking in so very much of my personal info.

You have misrepresented yourself in that I've had no confirmation or written information from you re: my funds.

I now WANT MY MONEY RETURNED...

AND WILL HAPPILY ADVISE THE OTHER READERS ON COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM as soon as I receive the return of my funds.

Thank you for promptly returning my money, as I would prefer to avoid any additional headaches, such as those one might encounter when reporting fraudulent business practices to the proper authorities.

Thank you for taking care of this URGENT matter IMMEDIATELY.

• Ne
    NewMillennium Victim Apr 27, 2010

New Millennium Bank ripped me off for $300 for their secured VISA credit card. This has severely handicapped my finances. I sent the money to them by postal money order over a month ago and have received no response from them. I will be filing a report about them with the relevant Federal Authorities. This kind of blatant fraud cannot be allowed to continue. I encourage others who have been ripped off by New Millennium Bank to lodge a complaint with the Government through the Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx. Or you can make a complaint on the consumer fraud report website: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php.

New Millenium Banktook money out of my checking account frauduently

This company is bogus...Neither me or my husband applied or this credit card and they found out my checking account routing and acct number and took 99.95 out unathorized...I called them the first time they refused to refund my money I told them my lawyer will be contacting them they hung up on me...I called them back was on hold for 15 minutes the lady I talked to said I need to send or fax them a letter to the refund department ststaing that this was not me and they will refund my money...The mailing address is...67 Lizingston Ave P.O. Box 2693 New Brunswick NJ 08903...so for anyone who needs a refund thats how to get it...

New Millenium BankCredit card fraud

I recieved a credit card offer from this bank at the end of November. They requested a fee of $35 for the acceptance fee afetr which they were to send me a confirmation notice as well as banking materials. Up to this day they have not communicated with me. I have tried to call them but keep getting messages. I am wondering if this bank really exists. If they ere real I need them to refund my money.

anthony walker Jun 02, 2009

i too have sent them 35 dollars and also the 300dollars they asked for and have till this day have not seen hide nor hair of my credit card,
    but they have the nerve to charge me $122.88 for activities on my card and also $1.05 finance charge for my non-existing card.

• Cl
    claude1 Apr 13, 2010

i sent the bank $37.50 to activate my card, my credit is excellent.i received a letter tody
    asking for $600 which i dont have and after talkng to the better business bureau in nj yesterday, iwas informed that the new millenium bank is a scam and i want my $37.50 returned today or i will go ahead with the bbb in nj to press charges.claude franklin

• Ni
    nissenax May 13, 2010

I am victim too.
    How can we all get legal help to get our money back?
    These people belong in jail.
    Nils A