ADVERTISIMENT

NetStore USA/OpenMedia Pty Ltd Complaints & Reviews

NetStore USA/OpenMedia Pty LtdNon-delivery of merchandise

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago, they immediately charged my credit card, but am still waiting for delivery. No response from e-mails sent to customer service. No phone number (Other than fax 0 listed on website.

I would not place an order with them again!!!

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Es
      E.S Sep 01, 2008

I am a another new victim too... very shocking. Should have checked this web before I bought some book...

• Ca
      Carol L. Jul 06, 2008

I live in New Zealand. In May 2007 I ordered a book from Open Media Pty Ltd and paid for it by credit card (Australian dollars). It never arrived and I sent emails which were never answered. Then I sent letters to Australia and to the USA. The letters to the USA were returned as 'undeliverable." The letter to Australia was never answered.

In June 2008, 13 months later, Open Media Pty Ltd billed me again for the exact same amount! I decided to check the "order status" of my order and my order number is no longer listed. I have contacted my credit card company.

ANITA WEAVER Jul 02, 2008

I placed an order with Net Store / Open Media - Australian Store. I received only half of my order and had already paid in full. I sent through two web enquiries, a few emails and numerous faxes. (No phone number listed) NO REPLY. Today I tried to email them again, my emails were returned as email sever not found.

• Ri
      RICHARD mCkINNEY Jun 19, 2008

Me as well. Ordered a book in Feb-08 and paid for. No sign of the book yet and this month (June)08 they have taken out of my account the price again. What can I do? any help.

I live in Ireland.

NetStore USA/OpenMedia Pty Ltd — non delivery of merchandise

Been had. Ordered book on Nov.20, 2007 credit card charged for the book and an "international transaction...

ADVERTISIMENT