Nero Complaints & Reviews

Neroupgrade price is a trick

Nero has a pre order sale. ad reads upgrade to nero 10 for 19.99 for a limited time. When you click link a new windows requests you present nero product code key, ( suspecious and not a go practic, code keys are valuable and oftem collected using spoof sites) I entered my licensed key from and old version of nero ultra. Upgrade price is now $59, after complaining to custumer service and on nero facebook page and teach nonenglish to read english I was told I was misstaken that upgrade is 19.99 is I upgrade from version released earlier this year. Both email and web page ad do not read "upgrade for as low as $19.99" it reads upgrade for $19.99. I have included a link to ad, not sure how long link will work.

I also have a pdf of email and webpage if anyone would like. [protected]@rlcoffin.com

• Cr
    Cross Mar 07, 2009

I have Nero Cd burning software and I was having problems burning the cd's I called up the Tech Support called Silicon Support Service I was suppose to be charged $1.29 min I said on the phone with them for 12min and according to my caculations I should have been charged $15.48 at the most but I was charged $71.00 and don't understand why I've written the company to inquire about the charge and have yet to hear from them..

Nerothey took $120.00

A NERO PROGRAM CAME WITH MY NEW COMPUTER, SO I CALLED THEM UP AND GAVE THEM $75.00, ROR AN ONLINE BACKUP SERVICE, BUT THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PUT A ID # IN, AND A PASSWORD I COULDN'T FIND ANY PLACE TO DO IT SO I CALLED THEM UP, AND THE GUY THAT I TALKED TO COULDN'T OR WOULDN'T TELL ME HOW, O AND THE CALL COST ME$40.00 SO NOW THEY HAVE GOT MY MONEY, AND NOW I CAN SEE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ...SO NERO BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE SENCERLY
RONNIE.

NeroSimply terrible

Telling me that i have a job at cafe neros in february 2009 but i didnt have an official starting date because on someone leaving. then told that i could start at a branch nearby and given a starting date in may 2009 then turning up and finding out its a trial. due to the fact of being told that i have got a job i quit my studies and have now been left with nothing to do.

NeroScam

Called three times about my account being charged for softeare they never sent and after complaining the only answers are read off a screen axactly the same everytime. The people answering the phones barely speek english. I am going to the FBI with this. On top of that my brother is a lawyer. Its over for there whole company. Lets hit them back like they hit us. This makes me sick.

Jon Nov 22, 2008

None of the Nero ### I ever bought Works Pure JUNK
    Copy a DVD ###...

Edward Racine Nov 30, 2008

after a dozen phone calls..not your stupid 1.29 a minute ..we care for our customers but you pay to talk to us...like hell.
    and many emails..many hours i spent trying to get help with my problem, i am 84 years old i have never in my life have ever dealt with such a low standard none caring after sale than nero, you should be reported to ..Better business Bureau, and i may.
    by now you should know what my broblem is, so i wont go through that, it would be more waste of my time ps.quit sending me those emails trying to sell nero 9 to me i pitty the poor people that purchace any of your product, that was a sad day when i went online to Staples and paid $84.95 for a lousy nero plastic disk
    thank you for nothing. Edward Racine
    ps. everytime i pass a Staples i will tell them to beware of the Nero co. i will help you like you helped me.

Edward Johnson May 16, 2009

I have been trying for some time now, to get my problem with nero straightened out. I own two different installation disks of nero, with valid ser #. But they are worthless, to me. I have spent a number of hours trying to ge this program to work, and getting no where. I have sent a number of e-mails, and yet to recive an anwser to my problem. I have been asked for more information, about my computer setup, ser #, and version of nero, within a day of sending the e-mails. I have been called a pirate, told I had a bootleg copy. If this is the case, then some one needs to check out office max, because that is where I bought the programs. And to make things worst, and get into my pocket even deepper. I need a to get a special program, to completely delete there program which doesn't work. And where do I get the delete program, from them of course. I can't get any help from them, I will help my self. I will reformat the hard drive, and start over, with some one elses program

Ed Hall May 02, 2010

I have a charge on my check card for $29.99 and I do not know what it is for.

Perhaps Nero? Could yo email me the link of what I purchased.

Edward

• Lo
    Lois Rash May 02, 2010

Hey Ed

I don't know if this is the same website, but is it like a savers club? Becuase if it is 777saveclub.com don't waste your time they won't return your money, but they will cancell you account.

• Fr
    Francis Balik Nov 13, 2018

I have tried on several occasions to install Nero 17 with no luck. I havce u7ninsalled the program and would like a refund. I like previous program Nero 16 but find Nero 17 too difficult to manage.It creates too manmy problems. I request a refund on the purchase. Thank you

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices