NCO Financial Services Inc Complaints & Reviews

NCO Financial Services Inc — False demand for payment

I happened to receive a letter from NCO Financial Services Inc dated for March 25 2015 It said demand for...

NCO Financial Services IncUnauthorized billing

I made a mistake in 2005 when I moved back to Alberta and misplaced my terasen gas bill. So they sent it to NCO Financial Services Inc. who got a hold of me and was so rude and mean, I never paid the bill right away. They would start calling me a 6:00 am in the morning and continue until 10:00 PM at night 7 days a week.

Finally on Feb.1/06 I decided to make them go away, I called them and made payment arrangements. I paid it that day. It is now Oct. 26/08 and they still have not removed it off my credit file. I have called and asked them to let equifax and transunion know that I have paid this bill many times.

I get told that if I would pay my bills on time this wouldn't happen. They will not even consider that people make mistakes and that it has been looked after for over 2 1/2 years. They don't care and like the fact they have the power to be complete jerks and there is nothing I or anyone else can do about this.

I have had a mortgage broker call and ask them to send a letter saying it has been paid, they told him they would, but never have. I am trying to get a mortgage and this is hurting me very badly yet they will do nothing about it.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • La
      Laurie Dec 12, 2008

NCO IS KNOWN AS ONE OF THE WORST FDCPA VIOLATORS - they cannot remove accurate negatives from your credit reports -even when you paid them.

Of course they will not fix it - the whole point is to SCREW YOU

NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH DEBT COLLECTORS - THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

www.budhibbs.com for advice