NCO Complaints & Reviews

NCOUnauthorized checking account deductions

NCO Collection Company working on behalf of Capital One made an unathourized deduction from my checking account of $150.00 in an effort to collect an outstanding debut of my son. I am not a signer on the account, in fact when I called to get information on what happened NCO nor Capital One would not speak with me or give me any information because I was not on the account and they were not authorized to give me any information. Capital One needed my son's approval.

I am lodging this complaint because they arbitrally deducted money from a checking account of a person that clearly has nothing to do with the person they are trying to collect from as evidenced by the fact they would not give me the checking account holder any information, but could take my money. What is wrong with this picture?

NCO — Scam

I just got off the phone with NCO after trying to get an address to send payments. I talked to a...

NCO — Beware

NCO is attempting to collect a debt for a bill from an auto accident I was in 2 years ago. The bill was paid...