Naxpmedia Complaints & Reviews

NaxpmediaFraud and scam!

On Feb 16, 2017, I placed an order for The Wonder Years DVD set with NaxPMedia. I made the mistake of not researching the company before I placed an order because I erroneously relied on the Google Approval of the company. I received the DVDs in less than 3 weeks. The DVDs and their containers all contained the label, The WOder Years. WHEN I PLAYED THE DVDS, ALL CONTAINED THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW AND NONE OF ANY WONDER YEARS EPISODE.

I called the 1800 number several times to no avail. On March 7, I sent the company a complaint thru their website and have emailed thru my personal email account, as well, regarding the DVDs I received and requested that replacements be sent immediately. On the same date, I received an email confirming receipt of the complaint I sent stating that my complaint will be responded to within 48 hours. It has been over a month since then, well over the 48 hour-period that Naxpmedia advised me of and I have yet to receive a substantial response to my complaint. I have sent Naxpmedia several complaints since my first complaint but I only received the same auto-generated reply each time.

Prospective customers of NaxPMedia, BEWARE!

This company is shady, shady, shady!

• De
    Deandra Nealy Jan 02, 2008

I recently ordered a DVD package from NaxpMedia, and received an e-mail that my order was processed. They even attached a UPS tracking number for the package which never was activated. Upon trying to contact the company, no one ever answers the phone, nor can you get a live chat person on-line. Upon going to the site to contact this company, I have run upon a number of complaints from individuals with the same problem. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!

Mary Jane Garnett Feb 10, 2008

I ordered 2 DVDs to be used to entertain children who have appointments in our office on January 1, 2017. To date the order has not been received and the UPS tracking says only "billing information received". I did get an e-mail saying the order had been shipped on January 10, however if it had been shipped UPS should have the package and 4 weeks seems too long for delivery. I hope this is a company that is truly overwhelmed by too much business and that they are legitimate. If not, others beware before ordering from this website.

• Er
    Eric Evans Feb 11, 2008

I ordered a DVD set on 1/6/08. I have e-mailed and also called the company to determined the status of the order. They tell me it has been shipped by UPS and gave me a tracking number. In calling UPS, they have no record of such a tracking number. Still I have no shipment of the DVD!

• Ly
    Lynne Hayes Feb 13, 2008

I ordered the complete 6 season DVD set of Third Watch from these people on December 5, 2017. They took the money off of my credit card on December 6, 2017. I've been e-mailing repeatedly as I still haven't received my merchandise even though it says it was shipped on my account. I kept getting a notice from them saying they would reply to e-mails within 48 hours. A week later I would be e-mailing again as I hadn't received a reply. I finally told them I wanted my money back. After a couple of weeks I finally got out of them that it would be returned to me by their bank but it would take up to 5 weeks. I told them that I wanted interest added to it since they will have had my money for 15 weeks at that point.

My advise - don't waste your time or your money on this site. I should have known it was too good to be true to get the whole 6 seasons for $50.00.

It's nothing but a scam.

• Li
    Linda Nash Feb 16, 2008

I also have not received my order placed 12/22/07 and just filed a report with the BBB. I share the same story as others, ordered, emailed, received story about Hawaii shipment, UPS, emailed another 10 times (at least), more excuses and lies, etc. I only found this complaint board and other complaints about naxpmedia.com after entering their company name in Google search. Wish I'd seen those before Dec. 2017. Money's gone, no product, scam, fraud, thieves, jerks and many more terms come to mind for them. Their company is still online, still stealing. I am contacting my lawyer on Monday. My son is a director with PrePaid Legal and they have helped me several times with legal action. I was so looking forward to Malcolm in the Middle.

NaxpmediaOvercharge / no product!

On Dec. 17 I placed an order with naxpmedia. Their site indicated orders placed by Dec. 18 would be delivered for Christmas. This hasn't happened. It is now Jan. 10 and I've not heard from this company despite repeated attempts to contact them via e-mail and telephone. They have also charged my credit card $98.98 4 times for the same order.

• Da
    David Henderson Jun 20, 2008

I ordered a set of Boy Meets World in early December as a Christmas present. As the time got closer and closer to Christmas and the product had not arrived by the promised delivery time, I tried to contact the company. The telephone number listed on the web site presented a message saying that the phone system was being redone and would be back in service soon: contact Customer Service at [email protected] This resulted in a form response saying that my message had been received and I would hear from someone within 48 hours. After no response after 96 hours I wrote again and got the same response. On December 20, I got the following response:

NaxpMedia.Com
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 2853
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.naxpmedia.net/account_history_info.php?order_id=2853
    Date Ordered: Friday 14 December, 2007

The comments for your order are

UPS 1Z55V9Y70394029642

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: New Order Sent

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
    ------------------------------------------
    It is now six months later and the merchandise STILL has not arrived. I HAVE gotten the autoresponses saying that someone would contact me in 48 hours but that has not happened. There STILL is no response at the phone number listed. There is now no such website as www.naxpmedia.com. They initially double billed me for the order but that was straightened out. Frustration is not the right word.

Naxpmedia — rip-off

Pretty much the same as everyone else. Here's my complaint to Paypal: "I made a purchase via Paypal on...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices