Naxp Media Complaints & Reviews

Naxp Medianever received product

paid for 2 Boy Meets World DVD sets. Emailed several times and spoke to a Ms. White who said they were on their way- even got a tracking #, but UPS had no product sent to them to ship- apparently you can get assigned a tracking # without first sending out the product! Company was originally out of Miami, so am filing a complaint with the FL Better Business Bureau and also a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov and encourage others to do the same.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Ro
      robin Mar 13, 2008

Same exact thing happened to me and I called and emailed and called like everyother day and threatened to report them to the BBB, and then, wallah! I recieved the Boy Meets World movies in the mail... like 3 or 4 months after I ordered them! And they were simply store bought recordable dvds, with BMW recorded right frojm ABC Family. You could see the ABC Family logo in the bottom of the screen and it was very poor quality. But my daughter loves BMW, and has watched the dvd set several times, so I guess, in all it was worth it.

• Le
      leeann Feb 22, 2008

I agree 100% I place a Christmas order with them in the beginning of December and over 2 1/2 months later have still not received anything!!!! My Credit Card was charged the very same day. I was told thru Email (only when I threatened to contact the Better Business Bureau) that the company is located in florida but there shipper is located in hawaii and they are having difficulty getting the orders filled. I was told for about the 8th time that my order was on its way "this week" NOW i just received an email saying that they are still experiencing difficulty and that with new orders coming in daily it is difficult to keep up and fill the old orders as well. So in other words if you place an order today yours may be filled before mine which was placed 2 1/2 months ago!!! ABSOLUTELY UNHEARD OF!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE... IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!

• As
      Ashley Feb 20, 2008

I ordered the Boy Meets World complete season for Naxp Media. That was two months ago and I have yet to receive it, but they made sure they took my money. When I tried to call the phone number listed on the web site, their phone service was conveniently messed up. I sent several emails and still have no answer. This web site is nothing but a scam. Do not buy anything from them.

Naxp Media — Fraudulent company!

I was also ripped off by this company. I purchased the Fresh Prince Belair series for my son for Christma...